Charlottesville, VA 22901 Map Phone number

About Elizabeth Wilson Makeup

Elizabeth is a Charlottesville based makeup artist. You can find her work on blogs such as: 100 Layer Cake, Style Me Pretty, and Glamour and Grace. Her makeup artistry has been informed by her prior studies in painting and studio art. Elizabeth's intention as a makeup artist is to highlight the innate beauty that is present in every bride. She believes bridal makeup that works in synergy with the skin, and properly draws in the right elements of color, can transform a bride into her most radiant self.

519a36cbf4603e52 10
sunset winter bridals lindsey zovko photography gl

10 Reviews for Elizabeth Wilson Makeup

Kacey Davis 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Natural & relaxing

I chose Elizabeth to do my makeup as a bridesmaid because she focuses on a natural approach. I didn't want anything too harsh or exaggerated. She also did my friend's makeup as well. She was able to make us look like our skin was naturally flawless and matched our eye shadow, blush, and lips to our differing undertones. Elizabeth was a pleasure to work with; she has a very calming demeanor and puts you at ease - this is especially needed on these types of days. She was also very open to what we wanted and didn't want (and helped guide us when we had no idea!).

She also was super professional and accommodating considering I had to change the timing of meeting her on four separate occasions.

If you need your makeup done for any event, I would definitely recommend Elizabeth!

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful, natural makeup

Elizabeth was great to work with! She did my makeup, 4 bridesmaids, and mother of the groom at our venue and was very timely throughout the day. I do not typically wear a lot of makeup and I'm incredibly happy with the natural look that Elizabeth created. Having a trial with her made my wedding day stress free since I knew I'd love how she did my makeup.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Christine 路 Married on 06/09/2018

I loved Elizabeth. She was very professional and asked my bridal party and me ahead of putting on makeup what we typically like and use. She accommodated for all of our requests. Everyone looked so beautiful and so flawless. I was really happy that I looked very natural and did not feel heavy on my face. I was extremely happy.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Award

Elizabeth Wilson Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 6