Lockport, NY 14094 Map · Phone number

About Elizabeth Lee Millen Images

Hello & thank you for visiting my storefront on Weddingwire.com!

I'm Elizabeth, owner & photographer of Elizabeth Lee Millen Images, www.elmimages.com. I would love the opportunity to talk with you about your day & what you are looking for in a photographer. I can guarantee that with me capturing your day you will not be disappointed. I love everything from the moments of getting ready right on through to party time when you hit the dance floor, as well as all the other important beautiful moments in between.

Packages available beginning at $2250, including hours of coverage & all final high resolutions professional digital images, as well as other great benefits with your investment in me, Elizabeth Lee Millen Images.

Please contact me through Weddingwire to find out more about a what I can offer you!

Good luck with your search & I hope to hear from you!

collage bg danceweb
53337bf0c152898d 1418256155274 640c1122editsfweb
elm watermark 2014edited 2

9 Reviews for Elizabeth Lee Millen Images

Laura · Married on 11/14/2015

ELM Images was better than I could have imagined! From the very beginning, Liz worked with us to make sure every bit of our photography experience was perfect. The pictures were fantastic; exactly what I was hoping for and more! On our wedding day, Liz, Andy, and Lisa were constantly checking small details and taking care of everything so I didn't have to worry about a thing. They went above and beyond what you would expect from a photographer. Liz even went so far as to help me pick a florist, which turned out awesome as well! I'm so impressed with every bit of her business and would recommend her to any couple looking for a stress-free, personal photography experience with amazing results!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Elizabeth Lee Millen Images's reply:

Thank you Laura for such a beautiful review! We loved working with you & Ben!

Working with Elizabeth Lee Millen Images was an absolute pleasure. From the first meeting I felt comfortable that she would capture my day beautifully. Liz was always available and answered any questions I had. They were on time and met every timeline they said they would. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing their engagement and/or wedding photo's done by a professional you can count. I will use them for all my special events in the future.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Elizabeth Lee Millen Images's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review!

Leah · Married on 10/09/2015

Liz and Andy are the best duo I've ever worked with! They made the day so relaxing and it showed in the pictures (which turned out fantastic!). I'm so glad we chose them!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Award

Elizabeth Lee Millen Images FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress

• The Timberlodge at Arrowhead
    The Timberlodge at Arrowhead Barn & Farm Weddings

We would definitely recommend Elizabeth and her wonderful team as the photographers for your special day! She goes above and beyond normal photographer duties to make sure your pictures turn out perfect. She is so easy to work with and just a delight to be around. Go ahead and get in touch with Elizabeth Lee Millen Images!

• Lockport, 14094 See on map