5859 Route 98, Arcade, NY 14009 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Kelsey Rebman Photography

Hi there I'm Kelsey!

I was 19 and fresh out of high school when I worked my first wedding alone. Now at the age of 24, I have had the opportunity to work with over 35 couples. Still a small number to most, but that doesn't make the lessons learned and the moments created any less valuable! Photography for me is all about an emotion. An emotion that’s being had and an emotion that is still to come. I have and always will believe the true character of a person can be captured within a millisecond of a photographer clicking the shutter button. Smiling isn’t always the truest representation of who you are as a person. It’s the way you throw your head back in laughter, or how you pull your lips into a small smile when you look at the person you love. It’s the rare and few glimpses when your guard is down and you forget that there is even a camera.

Please take them time to explore my page, website and don't hesitate to reach out!

Follow Kelsey Rebman Photography on

12 Reviews for Kelsey Rebman Photography

• Christina

Christina Scheuer · Married on 05/04/2019

A beautiful day!

I first saw kelseys work after she photographed a friends engagement session. When we met with her we clicked instantly and my husband and I knew she would be the perfect fit for our wedding! We were right! She made it so simple and stress free, (even with a big wedding party) and our pictures are beautiful. We highly recommend her to everyone looking! Thank you Kelsey!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Samantha · Married on 02/23/2019

We loved working with Kelsey!

Kelsey was so great to work with! She was super responsive leading up to our wedding day and so flexible when I made last minute changes. Her style is more natural than "staged" and the pictures really show our personalities because of it. We are so happy with the photos and couldn't have asked for a better photographer to work with!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Katrina · Married on 09/22/2018

Very professional and easy to talk to! Loved working with her. Have only seen a couple pictures so far but I already know they will be perfect!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Award

Kelsey Rebman Photography Pricing

Kelsey Rebman Photography Price Rates

Kelsey Rebman Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,875.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Save the Date

• 5859 Route 98 Arcade, 14009 See on map