5859 Route 98, Arcade, NY 14009 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Kelsey Rebman Photography

Hi there I'm Kelsey!

I was 19 and fresh out of high school when I worked my first wedding alone. Now at the age of 24, I have had the opportunity to work with over 35 couples. Still a small number to most, but that doesn't make the lessons learned and the moments created any less valuable! Photography for me is all about an emotion. An emotion that’s being had and an emotion that is still to come. I have and always will believe the true character of a person can be captured within a millisecond of a photographer clicking the shutter button. Smiling isn’t always the truest representation of who you are as a person. It’s the way you throw your head back in laughter, or how you pull your lips into a small smile when you look at the person you love. It’s the rare and few glimpses when your guard is down and you forget that there is even a camera.

Please take them time to explore my page, website and don't hesitate to reach out!

Follow Kelsey Rebman Photography on

dsc2707
img84

10 Reviews for Kelsey Rebman Photography

Katrina · Married on 09/22/2018

Very professional and easy to talk to! Loved working with her. Have only seen a couple pictures so far but I already know they will be perfect!

Mackenzie · Married on 04/21/2018

We picked Kelsey as our photographer after she photographed a friends wedding. We could not be happier with our choice. Kelsey was flexible and easy to work with from the moment we met her. She wasn't intrusive at all and just let our personalities come out naturally. She fit right in with the wedding party and made our day so special.
    The pictures are beautiful and she got them to us so fast! I would definitely recommend Kelsey to any Buffalo bride :)

Jessica · Married on 09/24/2016

Kelsey is AMAZING! She is super responsiveness, which automatically put my mind at ease. She is easy to work with and made both my fiance and I feel incredibly comfortable. Her style is more of the moment rather than staging, which we prefer. We decided to go with her all day package of just her, as we could see the style differences in photo books she provided as examples between weddings that were just her and weddings where she had a second photographer help her. I would definitely recommend finding one photographer that can handle doing it all - it looks so much better. We have already had one set of engagement photos done (we are having three separate locations) and all the responses have been overwhelmingly positive.

Sent on 04/06/2016

Kelsey Rebman Photography's reply:

To you and your awesome husband to be, I knew we were a perfect match after our first email encounter. You both not only asked great questions, but we're willing to listen to and take in account my answers. We have created not only a great work relationship ( I mean you two in front of the camera are just MAGIC! ) but also a friendship. One I enjoy, and motivates me to be my absolute best for not only you but for future clients as well. Can't believe we will be a month away from your wedding day soon!

Award

Kelsey Rebman Photography Pricing

Kelsey Rebman Photography Price Rates

Kelsey Rebman Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,875.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Save the Date

• 5859 Route 98 Arcade, NY 14009 See on map