9 Reviews for Kelsey Rebman Photography

Additional Hours (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Albums (1)
9 Kelsey Rebman Photography Reviews

We picked Kelsey as our photographer after she photographed a friends wedding. We could not be happier with our choice. Kelsey was flexible and easy to work with from the moment we met her. She wasn't intrusive at all and just let our personalities come out naturally. She fit right in with the wedding party and made our day so special.
The pictures are beautiful and she got them to us so fast! I would definitely recommend Kelsey to any Buffalo bride :)

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kelsey is AMAZING! She is super responsiveness, which automatically put my mind at ease. She is easy to work with and made both my fiance and I feel incredibly comfortable. Her style is more of the moment rather than staging, which we prefer. We decided to go with her all day package of just her, as we could see the style differences in photo books she provided as examples between weddings that were just her and weddings where she had a second photographer help her. I would definitely recommend finding one photographer that can handle doing it all - it looks so much better. We have already had one set of engagement photos done (we are having three separate locations) and all the responses have been overwhelmingly positive.

Profile Picture User6212170, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Digital Files

Photography was one of the most important parts of our wedding and Kelsey was the second best decision, next to marrying my husband. She was always responsive, open to our ideas/wants, and incredibly timely. We decided to do multiple engagement shoots on top of the wedding package. I would definitely recommend this as we got comfortable with Kelsey and it all felt natural on the day. On the wedding day, Kelsey was incredibly helpful - making sure we had AMAZING photos, but also that we kept to the schedule. Even though there were times that family/wedding party members made the day stressful and difficult, I loved that Kelsey kept her calm and always stayed true to what we talked about. I love that she uses both film and digital, as the film really adds to the pictures and the story. Kelsey will always be our #1 photographer for us. I'd recommend her highly to anyone!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelsey was very professional and punctual the day of the wedding. She met the bride at the bride's parents house and took amazing detailed photos of the flowers, shoes, dress and jewelry.
She took some unbelievable pictures, especially during the ceremony with how she was able to capture our big day from so many different perspectives.
She worked with us when trying to find the right setting and location for our formal pictures. We had several different venues for the pictures in mind, but in the end, she helped us make the right decision.
Kelsey is very detailed oriented, but she can also be easily mistaken for one of the bridal party members, as she is so easy to talk to and get along with; she has a very fun and easy going personality, which made my bride and I very comfortable on our wedding day.
I can honestly say, having Kelsey as our photographer made our day much more enjoyable as we didn't have to worry about which moments she needed to capture. She was with us the whole day and we could not be any happier with the final photos.

Profile Picture Matthew, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelsey was wonderful to work with and always very flexible, she made the process as simple as possible. I was an out of town bride so we planned alot of things thru emails and then 'on the fly' the day of the wedding. Which was great because that meant I didn't have to take additional time off work.

Our pictures turned out wonderful I couldn't be happier with our photographer choice for the day of our wedding!

Profile Picture Jillian, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelsey was absolutely amazing! She was wonderful from start to finish. She was always quick to respond with any questions. from the second she arrived on my wedding day she was snapping pictures behind the scene she was able to capture every moment without being "in your face" I am so in love with all of our photos and get compliments on how beautiful they are all the time. I highly recommend Kelsey to everyone!

Profile Picture Aleah, 9/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelsey was wonderful from start to finish! She was so nice and everyone loved her. She also took AMAZING pictures.

Profile Picture Angelica, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Very personable, professional with a great price!

Profile Picture Avriel, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files

What can I say other than.. Amazing!! Kelsey was amazing just amazing! I was beyond impressed with the beautiful pictures she took that will forever help my husband and I remember our special day! She was so kind and you could tell she really wanted to get the perfect photos for us! We loved her so much we recommended her to my brother and sister in law for their wedding!! Can't wait to use her again someday for maternity and family photos!

Profile Picture Sam, 8/23/14, 1 Review