2438 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60614 Map · Phone number

• Paper Source
  • Very Blessed Events

8 Reviews for Elizabeth Grace

Lindsay · Married on 10/03/2014

Elizabeth Grace did a fantastic job on our invites! Paper is something of an obsession for me, so the high prices were something I was prepared for. I wanted a vendor who worked with Smock and Bella Figura and Elizabeth Grace does. All of the employees at Elizabeth Grace were nice and helpful and helped me make sure that i got the invitation of my dreams.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Great vendor, wonderful prices, responsive, endlessly patient, thoughtful.

Sent on 09/11/2013

We used Elizabeth Grace for our invitations and our seating chart. Both looked amazing!!! We worked with Jen and she was perfect! She responded quickly to emails and answered all of my questions. She sent mulitple proofs until we decided on the perfect one. Everyone loved my invitations and Elizabeth Grace printed a beauitful seating chart for me that we mounted in a frame that we now have hanging in our home. We were very happy with our choice!

Sent on 06/18/2013

• LOLA Event Productions
    LOLA Event Productions Wedding Planners

The perfect stationery elements provided by the most detail oriented and fantastic staff.

• SQN Events
    SQN Events Wedding Planners

There truly are no words that can do justice to the way we feel about the ladies at Elizabeth Grace. Laura and her team goes (far, far) beyond our expectations each and every time. Our clients love working with them as much as we do and are always more than satisfied with their stationery suite. Elizabeth Grace puts its heart and soul into every piece of paper they design, and it shows. We could not recommend them higher.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Elizabeth Grace to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155

• 2438 N Clark St Chicago, 60614 See on map