Dallas, TX 75075 Map · Phone number

• kvphoto
  • April and Jason Photography

15 Reviews for Elisabeth Carol Photography

Nicole · Married on 03/01/2020

The best wedding photographer!

Elisabeth was the BEST! She snot our engagement photos, my bridal portraits, and our wedding. She was the most calming presence during my bridal portraits and during the wedding day! She is very responsive and professional, but also so personable so that my fiancé and I felt so comfortable taking all our photos! I am in LOVE with all the portraits we received. During this crazy COVID time, I was so lucky to have her! 1000000% recommend!

Sent on 12/26/2020
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing photographer

Elisabeth was SUCH a joy to work with. She made you feel so special when she was capturing the entire day. She gave me so much confidence!!! She captured every single moment so perfectly. It feels like I am reliving my day just looking at the pictures. I would HIGHLY recommend Elisabeth!!!!! THE BEST!!!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Shelby B. · Married on 10/06/2018

Best. Photographer. Ever.

Elisabeth was one of the best/easiest choices I made throughout the entire wedding planning process. Picking the right photographer was incredibly important to me, but I knew the minute I met Elisabeth she was the one for us. Our wedding photos are incredible and she did the best job capturing the spirit of our wedding day. Our guests can't stop raving about how good the photos are. She makes you feel comfortable and like you are taking pictures in front of a friend. 10/10 would recommend her to anyone! You know you've found a great vendor when the wedding is over and you are sad you won't see them anymore.

Sent on 11/19/2018

• Dallas, TX, 75075 See on map
    Location of (Elisabeth Carol Photography)

Elisabeth Carol Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Elisabeth Carol Photography include in the starting price?

Elisabeth Carol Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Elisabeth Carol Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Elisabeth Carol Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Elisabeth Carol Photography offer?

Elisabeth Carol Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Elisabeth Carol Photography offer?

Elisabeth Carol Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Elisabeth Carol Photography offer for wedding events?

Elisabeth Carol Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Elisabeth Carol Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Elisabeth Carol Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.