Coppell, TX 75019 Map · Phone number

14 Reviews for Elisabeth Carol Photography

• Erica

Erica · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing photographer

Elisabeth was SUCH a joy to work with. She made you feel so special when she was capturing the entire day. She gave me so much confidence!!! She captured every single moment so perfectly. It feels like I am reliving my day just looking at the pictures. I would HIGHLY recommend Elisabeth!!!!! THE BEST!!!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Shelby Baumann · Married on 10/06/2018

Best. Photographer. Ever.

Elisabeth was one of the best/easiest choices I made throughout the entire wedding planning process. Picking the right photographer was incredibly important to me, but I knew the minute I met Elisabeth she was the one for us. Our wedding photos are incredible and she did the best job capturing the spirit of our wedding day. Our guests can't stop raving about how good the photos are. She makes you feel comfortable and like you are taking pictures in front of a friend. 10/10 would recommend her to anyone! You know you've found a great vendor when the wedding is over and you are sad you won't see them anymore.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Kimberly · Married on 09/08/2018

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, made us feel so confident and at ease.

Elisabeth was hands down the best vendor we chose for our wedding. From the first time we met her, she made us feel completely at ease and we knew without a doubt that she was our girl. She was so knowledgeable about what she does and of the industry as a whole, and was of course extremely talented. Our photos were STUNNING (and all the others photos I've seen from her). I would never consider myself photogenic and the thought of posing for pictures was very foreign and awkward to us- but she made my now husband and I feel like super models during our engagement and wedding shoots. Seriously. She was our biggest cheerleader and supporter, and we just couldn't imagine not having her as a part of our special day!

Sent on 10/16/2018