On WeddingWire since 2018

Eli Rose Beauty Co. is a wedding makeup and hair team located in Fort Worth, Texas, that serves the DFW and surrounding areas. Melissa and her team would love to help you and your bridal squad look beautiful and feel fabulous on your wedding day. She and her team will use their experience and skills to help you look your best on such a special occasion.

Eli Rose Beauty Co. is licensed and insured. Melissa and her team of makeup and hairstylists will consult with brides to discuss what look they would like to acheive and anything else they desire. Melissa offers makeup and hair trial/consults so brides may preview and perfect their looks prior to the big day. Melissa and her team would also be happy to offer couples and their wedding parties tweezing and waxing. Eli Rose Beauty Co. offers the following services:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Traditional makeup
  • Soft /Natural Glam
  • Dramatic Glam
  • Wedding party makeup
  • False lashes
  • Tattoo coverage

Frequently asked questions

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$65

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$60

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

100% Recommended by couples
Allison
Allison M. Sent on 05/10/2021

Lovely Day with Lovely Ladies

Both Melissa (makeup) and Meghan (hair) did a spectacular job with my makeup and hair, and my bridal party. Meghan especially picked up and ran with the ball when on the day of a few of my bridesmaids wanted their hair done-- which we hadn't planned on having done. She was so sweet to stick around and add those two girls on literally last minute. We got the airbrush makeup from Melissa and I HIGHLY recommend it! It was quick, good coverage, and super comfortable to wear because it was so light and felt like we weren't even wearing anything at all. Wasn't heavy or cakey. We paid for her and her assistant to come out to the venue, which was nice that they offered that service too and we could just get ready at the actual venue. :)
S
Samantha Sent on 11/16/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Amazing and made the day stress free!

They were absolutely amazing and professional! I had a bridesmaid and groomsmen dropped out close to the wedding. They were kind and understanding and allowed me to change the hair and make up to the flower girl. The day of, they were on time, quick and did exactly what I wanted.
Calee
Calee R. Sent on 05/01/2023

Incredible work

Makeup by Mela. 5/5. We didn't give an easy day for Melissa and her team when we had 12 people needing Makeup and hair by done by a certain time. But dang, Melissa was so responsive, professional and kind throughout the whole process. The getting ready time was seamless and we all felt so beautiful. Melissa was so understanding about a couple last minute changes and doing my bridals the week of the wedding. And my hair and makeup turned out even better than in the trial. I still am in awe of my hair😍😍
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Collin & Alex
41 photos · 06/06/2020

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours