Elena Cone Photography

Dallas, TX View map

I am Dallas wedding photographer with years of experience in fashion, bridal, engagement photography with unique modern style.
I am passionate about what I do from the day one I started shooting 10 years ago. I love shooting weddings . Why weddings? Because I enjoy photographing people in love and I love the energy that radiates from the couple, their families and friends.
I am always ready for anything new and with my camera in hand, my goal is to capture your special moments!

I was recently featured as guest photographer on My Fair Wedding with David Tutera show .I had my work published in Dallas Mordern Luxury Magazine, Eclipse Magazine, The Beauty Hand Book and many other publication.

I LOVE taking pictures of people in LOVE.:))))

Please fill out a contact from on my website or here or

email me at elenacone@yahoo.com

or call 469-323-1209

Join on me on a Facebook! Elenacone.com

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints
    Tyfanie Married on 05/25/2013
    Elena Cone photographed our farm wedding in Canton, TX on May 25, 2013. She was great! She took all of the photos that we requested be taken while adding her own artistic touch. She arrived on time, scoped out the place, and got to work right away. Her demenor was very friendly and everyone who interacted with her loved her! She even worked with us, when I got into nursing school and needed to adjust my package for the big day.

I would highly recommend her!
    Clare Married on 09/29/2012
    We live in Sydney, Australia but were married in Dallas. We found Elena's website and loved it immediately and after meeting her we knew she was the photographer we wanted.. She was absolutely everything we wanted and more, so easy to work with and we loved her ideas and creativity. Our pictures were more than we ever expected and loved the way she knows how to really capture the vibe of your wedding. Everyone has commented on our wedding pictures.. For anyone considering using Elena please take it from us do not hesitate you will not be disappointed.

Clare & Tim, Sydney, Australia
    Rachel Married on 06/28/2012
    Elena’s work is phenomenal! I hired her last minute and she blew our minds with her creative work. She is also very fun to work with and to be around. she listens to your needs and makes them happen. people over seas sees her work and just says that our photographer takes the best pictures. i hired her for 2 more events and i already know my expectations. she is incredible. i truly recommend elena to everyone. trust me you will be impressed. Thank You for creating beautiful memories from our special day. You did an awesome job and we loved looking at all of the pictures, thanks again Rachel Tomer.

4215 Millview lane Dallas, TX, 75287
Location of (Elena Cone Photography)

Elena Cone Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Elena Cone Photography offer?

Elena Cone Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Elena Cone Photography offer?

Elena Cone Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Elena Cone Photography offer for wedding events?

Elena Cone Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Elena Cone Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Elena Cone Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding