Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

173 Reviews for Elements Conference and Event Centre

Chairs (4)
Linens (4)
Indoor (3)
Accommodations (3)
Event Planning (3)
Lighting/Sound (2)
Event Rentals (1)

Working with Ramada Plaza for our multiple day and many wedding functions was one of the best decisions we made for our fusion wedding! The team was so quick to accommodate whatever our guests and our bridal party needed! I have never seen so many people work so quick in my life! Everything ran so smoothly and that’s all I could ask for. Our guests had a blast and so did we! Their team works together to make your big day stressless as possible!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Accommodations, Event Planning, Indoor, Linens, Chairs

Coming into Elements to plan my wedding with Nidi and her team was the best choice I’ve made when it came to my wedding planning. Nidi took my vision of what I wanted and added her expertise to make my big day the best experience for me my husband and all our guest. If you want your day to be PERFECT choose Elements.

Profile Picture Marcia, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

Working with Nidhi and using Elements as our reception planner and venue was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. The room at Elements is clean and kept looking very nice for a beautiful reception. Nidhi and the rest of her team make sure that you are 100% satisfied with everything. They are quick to respond to any inquiries you may have. They also make sure that everything goes off without a hitch on your big day. We couldn't have asked for a better team or place to work with. Would DEFINITELY recommend to everyone!

Profile Picture Kara, 3/10/18, 1 Review