Elegant Music

Beautiful, Successful Weddings and Events

Live Music - DJ Dance Music - Professional Announcing

Eric Zimmermann DJ/Master of Ceremonies

Pianist and Bandleader

"...Professionalism, Live Music, personality of DJ Eric. Just what we wanted. Everything was fantastic. Watching the video has been wonderful. You were wonderful and you definitely made it an amazing night! That dance floor was never empty and our ceremony was the best I've ever been to with (live) musicians. Thank you. We will definitely recommend you! Melissa and Michael"

Live Music for Wedding Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Dinner Hour

(classical, jazz and contemporary music covers)

Duos, Trios, Quartets and Soloists

"Now that we’re back in the States, we were reflecting on how awesome our wedding was and what a big part you played in it. You guys were fantastic, strings and band! That was probably the coolest rendition of “Everlong” that Emily and I have ever heard. You were very accommodating to us and our needs. You delivered exactly what you said and wowed everyone! You guys are amazing! If you ever need a testimonial or reference, please let us know. And also let us know about your upcoming anniversary show – we’d love to be there! Thanks again for all of your hard work in making our day fantastic! Adam"

DJ Dance Music and Professional Announcing

Wedding Reception Dance Music

DJ/Master of Ceremonies Eric Zimmermann

“We really loved how Eric “MC’d” the reception. It was great. I also loved how the music sounded when I was standing with my dad about to go down the aisle! Your team was great. We all had a great time. Everyone loved the whole ensemble. We had so many compliments about the music. We will definitely be recommending you. Thank you so much. We really enjoyed having you play for us. It was very “elegant” and exactly what we wanted. Jake and Tina “

Please visit the Elegant Music website, but more importantly we look forward to speaking with you.

office: 626-797-1795 cell: 323-270-3650

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,000

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,400

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$125

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

1 User photo

• Mia
    Mia G. Married on 04/06/2019

Elegant Music, indeed!

Five stars but I would give more if I could. Eric and his band are incredible, simply put. From the beginning of us connecting about my wedding, he was the epitome of a consummate professional... he was so easy to work with throughout the entire process, and always was approachable and available - I could truly tell that he wanted to make my wedding as special as it could possibly be! He was very hands-on and extremely detail-oriented... he even helped plan out our entire wedding night with us, detail by detail, like a wedding planner does. Knowing that he would be the emcee for the night allowed me to relax; I knew he'd make sure the night flowed as I wanted and do everything in a very elegant way, which he of course did. It was so nice having one point of contact for everything music - my ceremony, my cocktail hour, dinner, dancing, and DJ - he did everything. I went to him not wanting a cookie cutter wedding, but rather for the evening to feel like a very elegant dinner party, and he executed on that! My husband and I were very specific with our musical choices for each part of the night, and he honored our wishes and even surprised us with some songs that are absolutely our other favorites, we had just forgotten to include them! The music was so perfect the entire night, and was such a crucial part of the ambiance being as fabulous as it was. I cannot wait until I have another reason to hire Eric - his band is amazing and he is such a wonderful person to work with, his energy is such a breath of fresh air!
    Greg P. Married on 10/20/2018

Looking for a great pianist/DJ/Master of Ceremonies? He's here!

I can’t begin to thank Eric for his contributions to making my daughter’s wedding so memorable and magical! Everything was spectacular, and his accompanying our guest singer was beautiful. The music selections for the ceremony and cocktail hour were so perfect. Eric sketched an evening's itinerary timeline which helped everyone be in sync! My wife and I could not have asked for anything more from Eric...it truly was a special night! Thank you from all of us; I would not hesitate in recommending Eric for anyone's next event! Greg and Marianne Peskay
    Stephanie Married on 04/13/2017
    super nice!!! great service.....keep it up!

Pricing

3190 Crestford Drive Altadena, CA, 91001
Location of (Elegant Music)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding