Morro Bay, CA 93443 Map · Phone number

elegantimagereshoot 7
elegantimagereshoot 10
stretchlincolnblack7
Elegant Image Limo, Inc.

8 Reviews for Elegant Image Limo, Inc.

Corinna Stolp · Married on 08/03/2019

Reliable and top notch service

Derek is top notch! I have used Elegant Image Limousine repeatedly in the past few months and they deserve your business. We did an airport drop-off and pick-up in June for our trip to Scandinavia and they showed up early and prepared. (We had a 5am pick up and our return was after midnight.). I was so impressed, I booked them for a 23 passenger shuttle and a limousine for our exit on our wedding day last Saturday. The shuttle made things smooth for our guests from the church to the reception in Morro Bay. It went very smoothly. Our limo driver was extremely patient as it took us a little bit longer to exit from our reception than planned. It was much appreciated! Call them for any transportation needs as their customer service is worth every penny!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Jen · Married on 04/06/2019

Thank you!

A week before our April 2019 wedding, we decided we wanted a shuttle to take our guests from the venue in Atascadero to Downtown San Luis Obispo for an after party. We rented one Ford-F-550 party bus which seated 30 passengers and had it make 2 one-way trips after the wedding. We were SO glad we did. With SLO county's noise ordinance we had to be out of our venue by 10pm, so this was a clean way to get guests out of the venue safely but also to keep everyone together and keep the party going. Our driver, Guy Thompson, was great! The company emailed us his phone number two days before the event, but we didn't need to use it. Guy was on time and provided everything as promised. The bus was VERY nice- just as pictured on their website. Our guests still talk about how much fun they had on the party bus. Thank you Elegant Image Limousine!

Sent on 05/05/2019

serg · Married on 09/02/2016

I recently used Elegant Image Limo for my bridal party and me and my now husband's transportation for our wedding and it was great! Compared to other companies I looked at, for what you get, you cannot beat the price! We were so lucky to get upgraded to a bigger limo than what we had originally booked, all complimentary, and it even had the jet and lambo doors that open upwards instead of out...my hubby and his groomsmen LOVED this! The limo was nice and clean and the driver was very professional, on time patient during pictures and accommodating!! I was a little nervous since Elegant Image Limo is based out of Quintana and my wedding was in the suburbs, however the driver was great and really didn't need much help finding his way around, and again, was on time, if not early to pick us up! They had champagne and water bottles in the limo for us too which was great for the hot day it was. We also got decorations included and a red carpet rolled out for when we entered the limo. The booking process was quick and easy and Anna was great to work with as well. I would definitely recommend this company to any bride looking for a great limousine company for her and her fiance's big day!!!!!https://limoscanner.com/partner/3521-elegant-image-limo,inc/

Sent on 12/08/2016