Elegant Designs Artistry

Gladwin, MI View map

Let Elegant Designs Artistry pamper you and your bridal party with on-location HD airbrush makeup services! Based in Gladwin, MI, traveling the state & beyond for destination weddings! Extensive professional kit with a multitude of high-end products. Trained in all current safety & sanitation guidelines. 6+!years of bridal experience!
All packages include custom shade lip color & touch-up kit!

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Group Services
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Mallory F. Getting married on 05/11/2022

Hannah was absolutely fantastic to work with!

Before my bridal trial, she sent me a skin questionnaire and based on my responses, she recommend skin care products from Ulta. My face cleared up and was looking great by my wedding day! Hannah was very communicative during the wedding process and was there if I had any questions. Hannah is really friendly and easy to talk to - a calming presence on your wedding morning! Also, her work is fantastic!! My false lashes stayed on 3 days past my wedding when I finally pulled them off. They lasted through tons of happy tears, 2 nights of sleep, and hiking in the rain. Thanks, Hannah!!

Elegant Designs Artistry's reply:

Thanks so much for allowing me to be a part of your special day Mallory! 💍❤️ It was a pleasure to work with you.
  • Ky Wojciechowski
    Ky Wojciechowski Married on 06/26/2021

Incredible MUA

Hannah is an all-around amazing artist! After she did makeup trials with me, my mom, and my mom-in-law, I was so excited to have her do all of our day-of makeup, and she did not disappoint! The weather on our wedding day was absolutely terrible, but she was still so prompt and professional even after traveling quite a while to meet us. She took each of the bridal party girl’s unique skin types and preferences into account and had us all ready to go on time.

I absolutely loved my makeup, and it stayed put the entire day through rain and tornado warnings. I definitely recommend Hannah to anyone needing professional makeup services.
    Cat Married on 07/21/2018
    UPDATE: My wedding on July 14th was perfect, and Hannah made my bridal party and myself feel and look absolutely beautiful. She arrived early to set everything up at 6:45am and worked tirelessly without any complaints all day in the scorching humidity and heat. Hannah made sure that every girl was happy with their makeup and even made sure to offer touch ups before we walked down the aisle. I must also add that my girls and myself received SO many compliments throughout the entire day. I cried throughout the ceremony and even after all the tears and hot humid weather, my makeup and my bridal party's makeup looked perfect throughout the entire night. Thanks again Hannah, you are truly a miracle wor

Hannah is a miracle worker! I had a horrible experience at a different salon so I was very apprehensive about letting someone else do my makeup. However, I gave Hannah a shot and she did such a fantastic job! Everything I wanted was spot on and my trail was better than I could’ve ever imagined. If you’re looking for someone who truly cares about her brides, Hannah is your girl! Not only does she do a fantastic job and spend a fair amount of time meeting her brides needs, but she also has great prices! Give her a shot, guaranteed she will make your bridal makeup dreams come true!
    My wedding on July 14th was perfect, and Hannah made my bridal party and myself feel and look absolutely beautiful. She arrived early to set everything up at 6:45am and worked tirelessly without any complaints all day in the scorching humidity and heat. Hannah made sure that every girl was happy with their makeup and even made sure to offer touch ups before we walked down the aisle. I must also add that my girls and myself received SO many compliments throughout the entire day. I cried throughout the ceremony and even after all the tears and hot humid weather, my makeup and my bridal party's makeup looked perfect throughout the entire night. Thanks again Hannah, you are truly a miracle worker!

Elegant Designs Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for having me Cat! You looked like a movie star and I'm so glad I had the opportunity to glam you up!

Pricing

Elegant Designs Artistry Price Rates

Elite Beauty Pros LLC Elite Beauty Pros LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

Hannah is so talented and takes pride in what she does! I would recommend her to anyone looking to have bridal makeup done!

Gladwin, MI, 48624
Location of (Elegant Designs Artistry)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding