19445 Hiawatha St., Porter Ranch, CA 91326 Map · Phone number

About Elegant Calligraphy- Rae Dickinson

Ever since I learned to write I was hooked on letters. Consequently the art of calligraphy came natural to me. For over twenty years I've addressed thousands of invitations as well as placecards-created many menus and designed table numbers for countless events. My styles include copperplate and various italics.-including custom coloring.
All my clients have a deep appreciation of hand drawn calligraphy and it is such a pleasure to witness their reaction when they see the finished work.
Therefore each assignment is very special to me.

Word of mouth has been my only advertisement through the years- keeping me very busy . I also ship to many clients who are not nearby.

Samples will gladly be sent upon request .

raedickinson2jp

17 Reviews for Elegant Calligraphy- Rae Dickinson

1 User photo

Elegant Calligraphy- Rae Dickinson 1

Kathy Kargodorian · Getting married on 01/01/2023

For calligraphy, do not look any further!

There is nothing better than receiving a gorgeous envelope in the mail with the raised ink that let's you know it's the "real thing", so if you're looking for the best person to do your calligraphy, don't look any further. Rae is truly artistic and she strives for perfection...which she always attains. She has so many styles to choose from, you will become overwhelmed making a decision. I love that she is well-versed in etiquette and knows all the rules for every household situation (e.g. living together, separated, remarried, etc. ) Finally, working with Rae you not only experience her professionalism, but her effervescent personality that makes you feel like you have made a friend in the process! Trust me when I say, Rae is the one for your special day!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Kathy,
    Thank you so much for all the kind words! Working on any project with you is a joy. I love the way you get me involved in teaching my craft and I so appreciate your enthusiasm and your organization skills.

Sylvia Mac Aller · Getting married on 11/03/2019

Shes amazing!

Gave a large job to this company with very little notice to finish. Rae finished the job before she promised and her work was unbelievably beautiful. Everyone called to ask where I had these done. Her work is truly unique. I’ve given her placecards, invitations, dinner table numbers for a wedding even a Lamoge trinket box to write an Anniversary date on. She will do her magic on just about anything. She will also advise you on what is proper regarding addressing envelopes etc. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Thanks Sylvia!
    Loved working with you. Thanks for your kind words and recommending me to your colleagues.

Lois Bauccio · Married on 06/29/2019

Lois Bauccio

Over the years Rae Dickinson of Elegant Calligraphy has designed numerous party invitations, place cards and wedding pieces for me and my family. Her work is simply amazing in cooper plate and italic as well as uncial for that Irish look, among many other styles. She is knowledgeable, talented, and a blast to work with! I can’t recommend her too highly.

Sent on 06/29/2019

Elegant Calligraphy- Rae Dickinson's reply:

Thank you Lois! It as an honor to have been a part of your daughter’s wedding. It was an extravaganza that was enjoyed and awed by all. Thank you for inviting me!

Award

Elegant Calligraphy- Rae Dickinson FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Menus, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Calligraphy, In-Person Consultations

• 19445 Hiawatha St. Porter Ranch, 91326 See on map