Elaine's Flowers

• Texture Floral Design Studio

13 Reviews for Elaine's Flowers

• Courtney

Courtney Sousa · Married on 10/12/2019

Best Wedding Flowers Ever!!!

Elaine did a phenomenal job executing the vision I had for my wedding flowers! I would highly recommend their services! I really wanted wood flowers in my bouquet's & she was able to do this for me. I loved my experience with Elaine's Flowers!!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Elaine's Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for your compliments, Courtney! You were a beautiful bride! It was fun being able to incorporate the “wood” flowers in your bouquets!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/28/2017

Having Elaine put together my flowers for my wedding was hands down one of the best decisions I made during the wedding planning process. Living in VA, getting married in Rhode Island, I thought it would all be impossible. Elaine made it work and MORE! She was so sweet to begin with, did a great job understanding what I wanted and putting it into being.. she was always keeping in contact with me to make sure we were both on the same page. Lastly, her work was just amazing. Since I was not able to come into town that often, Elaine had me show her pictures of my "inspiration"; pictures of what I pictured my flowers to look like on my wedding day. I listed off some types of flowers that I loved, liked, and didn't like so much. She took all of my wants to heart and designed her very own flower arrangements with my opinions in mind. Elaine did a GREAT job and my flowers were "hands down" one of my favorite parts of my wedding day.

I could not be more grateful. Thank you so so much!!

If you can't tell by the pictures, my bouquet was my favorite piece :)

Sent on 04/28/2018

Ann · Married on 07/04/2017

Words alone can not express my gratitude for the time,effort and care Elaine put into this arrangement. A work of art and labor of love, by far the most beautiful arrangement I have ever seen. Elaine was kind enough to send a photo of her creation as I was not able to attend the service. There are so many options you have when selecting a florist, choose local, not big box FTD style , you will not be disappointed!

If it were possible to give a 10 star rating, I would. If you are lucky enough to find Elaine's Florist , especially if your looking for a personal touch at an amazing value don't pass her by! Thank you Elaine

Sent on 05/16/2017

• 580 Great Road North Smithfield, 02896 See on map
    Location of (Elaine's Flowers)