Nearby Vendors to Consider

Bouquets (2)
Boutonnieres (2)
Table Arrangements (2)
Corsages (1)

Having Elaine put together my flowers for my wedding was hands down one of the best decisions I made during the wedding planning process. Living in VA, getting married in Rhode Island, I thought it would all be impossible. Elaine made it work and MORE! She was so sweet to begin with, did a great job understanding what I wanted and putting it into being.. she was always keeping in contact with me to make sure we were both on the same page. Lastly, her work was just amazing. Since I was not able to come into town that often, Elaine had me show her pictures of my "inspiration"; pictures of what I pictured my flowers to look like on my wedding day. I listed off some types of flowers that I loved, liked, and didn't like so much. She took all of my wants to heart and designed her very own flower arrangements with my opinions in mind. Elaine did a GREAT job and my flowers were "hands down" one of my favorite parts of my wedding day.

I could not be more grateful. Thank you so so much!!

If you can't tell by the pictures, my bouquet was my favorite piece :)

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Words alone can not express my gratitude for the time,effort and care Elaine put into this arrangement. A work of art and labor of love, by far the most beautiful arrangement I have ever seen. Elaine was kind enough to send a photo of her creation as I was not able to attend the service. There are so many options you have when selecting a florist, choose local, not big box FTD style , you will not be disappointed!

If it were possible to give a 10 star rating, I would. If you are lucky enough to find Elaine's Florist , especially if your looking for a personal touch at an amazing value don't pass her by! Thank you Elaine

Profile Picture Ann, 7/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

During a very sad time, they showed compassion and gave us everything we needed. Great people and great flowers!

Profile Picture Cazeault & Larson, 6/16/17, 1 Review