Welcome to EEP Events, your one-stop shop for event production and planning services! Please visit our website: www.eepevents.com to check out our Real Wedding images and get free wedding planning tips on our blog!
Our services include:
* DJs and Emcees
* Planning, Consulting and Day-of Coordination
* Floral and Design (linens and rentals)
* Lighting, Club DJ Sets and Stage Sets
* Wedding Sound Equipment: microphones and sound systems for ceremony, cocktail hour and reception for bands and DJs
Meet Jimmy Economos, EEP Events Owner:
* Performer in the 1996 Olympic Games Opening and Closing Ceremonies
* Atlanta native and UGA graduate with a BA in Journalism
* 20 years of experience as one of Atlanta's most sought-after DJs
* 15 years of experience selling Corporate and Social Event Production, as well as DJ and Band Management
* Celebrity Event Production experience includes work with Elton John, Russel Simmons and John Paul DeJoria, cofounder of Paul Mitchell and owner of Patron Spirits Co.
* Industry Leadership: member of "The Special Event" Planning Commitee 2007; NACE and ISES Allie Awards Steering Committee 2008 - 2012 including roles as A/V and Production Chairman, Entertainment Chairman and Co-Chairman of the event.
Meet Leah Stephens Economos, EEP Events Planner & Designer:
* 10 years of special events experience including event planning, venue, catering and floral/design sales for Atlanta's top luxury wedding vendors
* Served in catering sales roles at Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre and A Divine Event, and in catering and floral/design sales at A Legendary Event
* Industry Leadership: member of the NACE & ISES Allie Awards Steering Committee 2008-2012 including roles as Logistics Chairperson, Venue Liason, Food and Beverage Chairperson, and Marketing & PR Committee member
Awards and Honors:
* 2012 Allie Awards: Best Team Effort: presented by the National Association of Catering Executives (NACE) and the International Special Events Society (ISES) in recognition of EEP Events production of "My Big Fat Gritalian Wedding"
* 2011 Allie Awards: Tim Lundy CSEP Rising Star Award presented to Leah Stephens Economos
As an EEP Events client, you'll enjoy:
* Professionalism, Passion, Peace of Mind
* A company small enough to pay personalized attention of every detail of your wedding, but large enough to support large scale celebrations
* The newest technology in lighting and sound equipment
* Big Picture event design expertise
* Unique, custom designed DJ sets and lighting packages
* Knowledge: EEP Events team is intimately familiar with Atlanta's premier venues. Our team has produced weddings and events in the Atlanta History Center, Atlanta Botanical Garden, Atlanta Athletic Club, Summerour Studios, Intercontinental Hotel, Biltmore Ballrooms, Fox Theatre, Southern Exchange, Emory Conference Center, Georgian Terrace Hotel, Hotel at Avalon, Foundry at Puritan Mill, Chattahoochee Country Club, and more!
Please visit our website: http://www.eepevents.com
Get Social with EEP Events for Photos, Event Tips and More!
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 99% of couples
11 User photos
Elizabeth Studer · Married on 08/10/2019
Best investment ever
I’m so thankful that we chose Leah as our day of coordinator. She helped us build a timeline of the day, contacted vendors on my behalf, and made sure everything ran smoothly. I can’t thank her enough for making our day perfect! She’s the best!Sent on 08/12/2019
Marie · Married on 02/09/2019
Absolutely the best !
Jimmy was the best DJ we could’ve ever asked for !! He kept the dance floor going all night. I still have people telling me how fun it was. You will not be disappointed if you choose him 😀 Thank you for everything Jimmy!Sent on 03/05/2019
Kayla · Married on 12/15/2018
Jimmy was incredible to work with! He made sure to communicate with me throughout the planning process and made us feel so relaxed knowing he knew exactly what we wanted. He was so helpful with suggestions and made sure the reception remained a true party! I'd hire him 1,000 times over!Sent on 09/12/2018
I have worked with EEP Events on several events. Very professional company, if not one of the most professional event companies in the southeast USA! Jimmy and Leah are always a pleasure to work with! Hope to do more with them in the future!
Such a great planner to work with, professional, structured and fantastic to have by our side while shooting an amazing venue in Peachtree, GA