400 indian creek drive, Fort Worth, TX 76262 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6
  • Real Weddings 1

About EE Photography

Clients often ask me, “What got you started in photography?”

I’d like to say I burst onto the scene but learning photography was more like wading in and falling in love. It started in college as a side job, and gradually replaced my full-time counseling gig. I feel so blessed by photos, my work has taken me to fog-laden forests in China and puffing volcanoes of Guatemala, but I feel most at home with my love Brad and our three effervescent girls in Texas.

Someone recently asked me, “Do you still love what you do?” Twelve years and more than 300 weddings later the answer is yes. I’m still dazzled by the tender candid moments I get to witness through the lens.

So give me it all—

Your teary smiles as you see your bride--

The rip roar laughter of your child in the park--

The glowing light dancing on your newborn babe.

Let’s capture your wild and golden moments.

Follow EE Photography on

EE Photography 1
EE Photography 2
EE Photography 3

Savannah · Married on 11/22/2014

Erin is so sweet and very calm. She did a fantastic job capturing every part of our special day and the photo's we received in a short manner and were amazing!

Sent on 01/19/2015

Love EE Photography! The photos turned out exactly like I wanted and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding photographer :)

Sent on 05/01/2014

My husband and I were on a budget, so we found ourselves looking for a great photographer for a great price. I came across Erin Woolsey (EE Photography) through a friend who had also used her to photo a wedding. We met her at Starbucks and she was kind as could be! She answered all our questions and was very upfront and honest about many of my wedding day issues regarding the timeline and flow of photography. We could definitely tell Erin is a seasoned wedding professional. My husband can be a bit picky, but photos last forever and it didn't take much convincing to agree on Erin. Along with our wedding, I booked an engagement and bridal session with her. She was a total joy to work with throughout the whole process, so happy and cheery and genuinely excited for our wedding day. Emails and phone calls were always promptly responded to and the day of the wedding her and her husband arrived ready to take care of business. She made my husband and me feel so at ease, and it was such a pleasure to do our photos together before the ceremony! That was easily one of the happiest moments of the wedding day. Our reception ran a little long and Erin stayed and kept taking pictures no questions asked. Some photographers just have "it" or they don't. Erin is one of those photographers who definitely has "it". She can make you feel so at ease and comfortable you don't even realize you are having your photo taken, and her final product looks AMAZING! She had such a fast turn around too for us to receive our photos, (under a month). I am so thankful we chose her for our Dallas wedding and she was worth every penny!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Sent on 09/29/2013

EE Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs

Real Weddings