Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Edison's Dallas

Edison's, located 1 mile south of downtown Dallas, has 12,000 square feet of event space featuring "the Bentley" and "the Gatsby" rooms, a 2,500 square foot enclosed patio and a 1947 Bentley in the receiving room.  Each are designed to set the stage for a very special occasion.

Every event has its own uniqueness, complexity, and individuality.  At Edison's, the intent is to excute the event flawlessly and develop a personal relationship with you so your needs are clearly understood.  The end in mind is for your honored quests to be experience a truly memorable event and for you to relax and enjoy the moment.

Categories: Wedding Caterer, Wedding Venue, Rehearsal Dinner

Regions serviced: Dallas

Follow Edison's Dallas on

39 Reviews for Edison's Dallas

4.7

You want someone you can trust and make your day so special beyond your imagination! Candace Williams is amazing! Candace is the wedding and Event Specialist at Edison's who takes any fears and concerns for your wedding and turns it into something magical. Along with Norman Stoker, Facility Manager at Edison's, I love these two people to the moon and back! The entire team at Edison's is wonderful and the food (especially the brisket) is the best in the world! I HIGHLY recommend Edison's.

Profile Picture Lenna , 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Edison's was the perfect location for our wedding! They provided everything that we needed to make our day special at a very affordable price. Candace Williams was absolutely perfect to work with. She responded to emails, phone calls, anything that I needed she made sure that we had everything we wanted to make our day special. Even when President Obama was downtown and prevented us from having our rehearsal at the venue, she came to where we were at my husband's Church to help us with our rehearsal. She made the experience even better and of course the venue was beautiful! My guests absolutely loved the ambiance of our wedding and the theme and how it all flowed together perfectly. The talk of the night was the food! Everyone raved about how it was the best wedding dinner they had ever eaten. We are still being asked about the catering! If I have another major event, Edison's will definitely always be an option! Thanks again Candace!

Corey & Tawana

Profile Picture Tawana, 3/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Candace was so awesome and helpful through out the whole planning process and especially the day before and day of. Our wedding absolutely perfect. We enjoyed every minute of it.

Profile Picture Casi, 8/1/15, 1 Review

Valet
Wheelchair Access
2 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Wow, what a cool place! I've filmed a lot of weddings all over Dallas and this is one of my top picks for sure. Edison's has the perfect amount of space for almost any wedding with lots of different rooms to keep things interesting. The lighting is phenomenal and looks great on film. Edison's is a great place to get that nontraditional look everyone wants. It's fun, modern and beautiful! I highly recommend Edison's as your wedding venue.

Modern, Trendy, Warm, Fabulous Staff and a great place for any event... if this what you are looking for, Edison's is a perfect venue for you! With the full package options... you won't find a better venue that fits all your needs. Did I mention their food was awesome!!! Trust me and check out this venue for your next event!

I recommend the services of Edison's Dallas to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

Lauren, Derek and the entire team at Edison's are consumate professionals that make coordinating your wedding day a wonderful experience. Their contemporary venue serves as a tremendous backdrop for inspired brides and their fabulous catering and attentive service ensures the execution of your wedding day will exceed your expectations!

I absolutely love this venue! Urban,chic, wonderful space. Great parking! The food is the best in town.

Events