39 Reviews for Edison's Dallas

4.7
37 Edison's Dallas Reviews

You want someone you can trust and make your day so special beyond your imagination! Candace Williams is amazing! Candace is the wedding and Event Specialist at Edison's who takes any fears and concerns for your wedding and turns it into something magical. Along with Norman Stoker, Facility Manager at Edison's, I love these two people to the moon and back! The entire team at Edison's is wonderful and the food (especially the brisket) is the best in the world! I HIGHLY recommend Edison's.

Profile Picture Lenna , 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Edison's was the perfect location for our wedding! They provided everything that we needed to make our day special at a very affordable price. Candace Williams was absolutely perfect to work with. She responded to emails, phone calls, anything that I needed she made sure that we had everything we wanted to make our day special. Even when President Obama was downtown and prevented us from having our rehearsal at the venue, she came to where we were at my husband's Church to help us with our rehearsal. She made the experience even better and of course the venue was beautiful! My guests absolutely loved the ambiance of our wedding and the theme and how it all flowed together perfectly. The talk of the night was the food! Everyone raved about how it was the best wedding dinner they had ever eaten. We are still being asked about the catering! If I have another major event, Edison's will definitely always be an option! Thanks again Candace!

Corey & Tawana

Profile Picture Tawana, 3/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Candace was so awesome and helpful through out the whole planning process and especially the day before and day of. Our wedding absolutely perfect. We enjoyed every minute of it.

Profile Picture Casi, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Edison's was an amazing venue - large enough to hold all of the guests with plenty of space to dance and eat. We had our ceremony and reception at Edison's which was the best decision. On top of the venue, Candace was AMAZING! She answered all of my questions in a very timely manner, and was so helpful with any decisions that I needed to make. Candace and Edison's made our day extremely special! Thank you! Rachel and Alex

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

She was amazing! Id highly recommend her.

Profile Picture User4561548, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

You should definitely book Edison's for your wedding venue!! They are very helpful and well run. Beautiful interior with exposed brick and duct work (not gaudy duct work though). Their AV specialists made the interior look great with lighting and my slideshow ran perfectly. The food was amazing. My guests told me it was some of the best wedding food they have ever eaten. Candace Williams was my coordinator and she is awesome! She made extensive notes and sent many versions of my quote/bill with every update I wanted listed out. She was incredible on the fly also when I forgot to add the bridal party dates to the head table (oops!). I asked her if we could add chairs and she made it happen. And this was RIGHT after our ceremony. Such flexibility too, want to meet on a Friday and spend 2 hours going over every detail? Done. Want to come over early on a Saturday and take pictures of the interior? Done. This place is just amazing. My day went perfectly and I couldn't imagine a better place to have had my wedding. Put Edison's on your short list of wedding venues, you will not be disappointed and I highly recommend Candace!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

Started a little ruff with the first wedding planner. But after Michelle took over it was great. The venue you is perfect for a lounge feel wedding. The food was amazing and locate was great.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 7/11/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Candace went above and beyond to make sure our entire wedding went smoothly. She always answered all my questions and was available to talk to whenever I needed something. I would highly recommend having your wedding or event at Edison's!

Profile Picture Brooke, 5/31/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you are looking for a great space for a great price, look at Edison's. Candace was an absolute pro and we were really blown away when the big day came by how well everything came together. Every contact we had with Edison's or Eddie Deen's personnel was courteous and professional. My husband and I had some problems with our first venue and when we looked back at our experience with the first compared with Edison's, we were quickly grateful to have been able to make the change.

Some things that we thought were stand-out:
- The dance floor is 2 or 3 times bigger than most - basically 3 average sized floors in a row
- A lot of the things you might pay for in another venue are included - uplighting, linen choices, lounge furniture
- The space is flexible for different wedding sizes - not too large for smaller weddings - we had 80 and it was really perfect, but could have fit twice that
- The ceremony space works great if you want ceremony & reception in the same venue - it can be flipped into lounge or buffet

Congratulations on your own engagement and good luck.

Thank you, Edison's!

Profile Picture Nancy, 11/2/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had an AMAZING wedding at Edison's! Shana was a great event coordinator. She responded to all of my e-mails and phone calls in a timely manner and she made sure everything went smoothly on the BIG day. The venue was gorgeous and the food was soooo delicious! Debron and Norman made sure we were satisfied. All of the staff at Edison's were so friendly. I am so glad my husband and I chose Edison's for our wedding. Everything was PERFECT!!!

Profile Picture Janaela, 8/10/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue was great and the food was amazing. I found out after the wedding that the person I worked with was a bit rude to some of my guests. I wasn't pleased to hear that. Other than that... they did a fabulous job!

Profile Picture User3463206, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I absolutely loved my day! It was everything I wanted!

Profile Picture Leetha, 6/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

We knew Edison's was perfect for our wedding from the first tour! It is elegant, modern, and romantic. The food was amazing and the staff so helpful! Shana helped me tremendously throughout the wedding process and on the day of I did not worry about anything having to be set up or in its place. This venue made our wedding vision come true. It was a perfect day at a perfect venue! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Leann, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Shana was amazing!! She took care of everything even some things that I didn't have to ask her for. The venue is beautiful and my daughters wedding reception was all we could have asked for and more. We had more guests than we thought show up and shana took care of it quickly with more tables and food!! I would highly recommend this facility and ms Shana Fluker to anyone!! Thank you all for making it a very special night for our family!!

Profile Picture Mary, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Shana did an incredible job working with us from the beginning! She knows exactly what needs to be done and when!!!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Dress & Attire, Lighting & Decor

Edison's was amazing. The staff was friendly & professional, and the food was amazing! I highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Becky, 5/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue was fantastic and we got a lot of compliments from our guest. Edison’s atmosphere has such a wonderful charm that hardly any additional decor is needed. The set up was elegant and the food was delicious. It was great having the catering, tables, chairs, linens, lighting, and the bar all at one place. It was less stressful and with everything included it felt like we got a great deal for the price. Shana was a pleasure to work with and had such a positive attitude. She was flexible, paid attention to details, professional, and was always quick to respond. She made the process easy and we never felt like we were inconveniencing her with our questions or changes. Overall, we loved it and felt lucky to found such a hidden treasure.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 5/18/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Edison's was a pleasure to work with. They responded promptly to my concerns and needs. This venue has the total package and charm. I think it’s one of the best kept secrets in our area.
Sales coordinator, Shana, and floor manager, Norman, were helpful in any way they could. Both of them are knowledgeable, resourceful, and friendly and they got the job done.
I would also like to add that Edison’s wait staff was professional as well. This venue is a must see, and total package for any bride and groom or someone having a special event. I would highly recommend this place to others looking for venue in Downtown Dallas.
I am looking to bring more clients to this venue in the near future.

Profile Picture Arisha, 11/24/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

We loved Edison's from the moment we saw it! Beautiful venue and a GREAT value for the price. It was wonderful to have the food, lighting, and bar all done in one place- much less stress on our plate! My only concern was the turnover in employees.... we went through 3 different coordinators in our 9 months of planning with them. Luckily our last coordinator, Shana, was an ANGEL! The day went off without a hitch because of her attention to detail. She really made it an enjoyable experience!

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/26/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Shanna Fluker and Norman you both ROCK! 100% of the staff were very professional and well trained. Dallas Drapery did the "NO SHOW" I I would not recomend anyone every book them, Shanna and Norman did a better JOB than they could have done, so Brides beware, don't waste your money on draping. Our cake was UGH, but Eddison did not have anything to do with them the "The ICING" in Red Oak - don't waste your caske was awfull and not what we asked for!

Profile Picture Holly, 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

this was great! I loved every minute of my wedding. It was great!!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at Edison's provided a venue for our wedding that was beautiful and a unique setting for our friends and family to have a fantastic time. They were so easy to work with, and we felt we got a lot of "bang for our buck". Thank you!

Profile Picture Meredith, 6/16/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
3.6

The venue was great for the most part! My only complaint is that they originally told me we could have the rehearsal at 5:00, so I ordered and sent invitations and scheduled the rehearsal dinner all around that time. However, I found out a few days before the rehearsal that I had to have it at 3:00. It was a huge deal, I was just frustrated with the lack of professionalism; they should have informed me much earlier about this change.

Profile Picture User2507605, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue is amazing! Great lighting and modern design really makes it look chic and all my guests really loved the space. The waitstaff was really friendly and attentive which a big plus. The buffet was great, everyone loved it. The h'dourves were big hit!! The only thing my guests didn't like was that the fruit and cheese setup was taken up wayyyy to quick for them to enjoy, and a lot of fruit went to "waste" when it was paid for. (please ask to have it stay out longer-you are paying for it) Additional it did get a little to warm for my taste, however as soon as I spoke to the help it got taken care of. The staff and the whole venue vibe was amazing and if I were hosting another event it would definitely be at Edison, with a few minor changes. We pretty much knew Edison's was great when our friends were saying they would love to have they're wedding there.

Profile Picture San, 3/24/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Love, Love, Love Edison's Dallas. We had our February 11th ceremony and reception here. Not only is the venue gorgeous, the staff at Edison's is beyond accomodating. We booked the entire venue for our wedding, and it was perfect! The only somewhat negative thing I have to say is that we didn't have a food tasting before the wedding so we had no idea what the food tasted like. Definitely would recommend this venue to everyone, and already have! Thanks Edison's Dallas Staff!

Brown/Dodson Wedding