Edison's Dallas Reviews

39 | Dallas, TX

39 Reviews for Edison's Dallas

39 Edison's Dallas Reviews

Mary · Married on 05/06/2017

Shana was amazing!! She took care of everything even some things that I didn't have to ask her for. The venue is beautiful and my daughters wedding reception was all we could have asked for and more. We had more guests than we thought show up and shana took care of it quickly with more tables and food!! I would highly recommend this facility and ms Shana Fluker to anyone!! Thank you all for making it a very special night for our family!!

Lenna · Married on 08/13/2016

You want someone you can trust and make your day so special beyond your imagination! Candace Williams is amazing! Candace is the wedding and Event Specialist at Edison's who takes any fears and concerns for your wedding and turns it into something magical. Along with Norman Stoker, Facility Manager at Edison's, I love these two people to the moon and back! The entire team at Edison's is wonderful and the food (especially the brisket) is the best in the world! I HIGHLY recommend Edison's.

Tawana · Married on 03/13/2016

Edison's was the perfect location for our wedding! They provided everything that we needed to make our day special at a very affordable price. Candace Williams was absolutely perfect to work with. She responded to emails, phone calls, anything that I needed she made sure that we had everything we wanted to make our day special. Even when President Obama was downtown and prevented us from having our rehearsal at the venue, she came to where we were at my husband's Church to help us with our rehearsal. She made the experience even better and of course the venue was beautiful! My guests absolutely loved the ambiance of our wedding and the theme and how it all flowed together perfectly. The talk of the night was the food! Everyone raved about how it was the best wedding dinner they had ever eaten. We are still being asked about the catering! If I have another major event, Edison's will definitely always be an option! Thanks again Candace!

Corey & Tawana

Casi · Married on 08/01/2015

Candace was so awesome and helpful through out the whole planning process and especially the day before and day of. Our wedding absolutely perfect. We enjoyed every minute of it.

Rachel · Married on 07/18/2015

Edison's was an amazing venue - large enough to hold all of the guests with plenty of space to dance and eat. We had our ceremony and reception at Edison's which was the best decision. On top of the venue, Candace was AMAZING! She answered all of my questions in a very timely manner, and was so helpful with any decisions that I needed to make. Candace and Edison's made our day extremely special! Thank you! Rachel and Alex

• Lauren

Lauren · event on: 10/05/2011

I held a fundraiser at Edison's this past week and it was amazing! Lauren, Brittney and their house manager, Norman are just incredible with which to work. They were accomodating, flexible and eager to make sure we were taken care of properly. They delivered on everthing promised. Having worked with them for almost nine months, I could not have asked for a better experience during the planning process and execution of the event. If you're looking for a venue, catering and staff that will not only make your planning a breeze, but will "wow" your clients and/or guests....call Lauren and Brittney. You'll be glad you did.

She was amazing! Id highly recommend her.

Brooke · Married on 05/31/2014

Candace went above and beyond to make sure our entire wedding went smoothly. She always answered all my questions and was available to talk to whenever I needed something. I would highly recommend having your wedding or event at Edison's!

Janaela · Married on 08/10/2013

I had an AMAZING wedding at Edison's! Shana was a great event coordinator. She responded to all of my e-mails and phone calls in a timely manner and she made sure everything went smoothly on the BIG day. The venue was gorgeous and the food was soooo delicious! Debron and Norman made sure we were satisfied. All of the staff at Edison's were so friendly. I am so glad my husband and I chose Edison's for our wedding. Everything was PERFECT!!!

Leann · Married on 06/22/2013

We knew Edison's was perfect for our wedding from the first tour! It is elegant, modern, and romantic. The food was amazing and the staff so helpful! Shana helped me tremendously throughout the wedding process and on the day of I did not worry about anything having to be set up or in its place. This venue made our wedding vision come true. It was a perfect day at a perfect venue! Highly recommend.

Emily · Married on 06/01/2013

Shana did an incredible job working with us from the beginning! She knows exactly what needs to be done and when!!!

Becky · Married on 05/25/2013

Edison's was amazing. The staff was friendly & professional, and the food was amazing! I highly recommend this venue!

Kathleen · Married on 05/18/2013

The venue was fantastic and we got a lot of compliments from our guest. Edison’s atmosphere has such a wonderful charm that hardly any additional decor is needed. The set up was elegant and the food was delicious. It was great having the catering, tables, chairs, linens, lighting, and the bar all at one place. It was less stressful and with everything included it felt like we got a great deal for the price. Shana was a pleasure to work with and had such a positive attitude. She was flexible, paid attention to details, professional, and was always quick to respond. She made the process easy and we never felt like we were inconveniencing her with our questions or changes. Overall, we loved it and felt lucky to found such a hidden treasure.

Arisha · Married on 11/24/2012

Edison's was a pleasure to work with. They responded promptly to my concerns and needs. This venue has the total package and charm. I think it’s one of the best kept secrets in our area.
    Sales coordinator, Shana, and floor manager, Norman, were helpful in any way they could. Both of them are knowledgeable, resourceful, and friendly and they got the job done.
    I would also like to add that Edison’s wait staff was professional as well. This venue is a must see, and total package for any bride and groom or someone having a special event. I would highly recommend this place to others looking for venue in Downtown Dallas.
    I am looking to bring more clients to this venue in the near future.

Lindsey · Married on 06/22/2012

this was great! I loved every minute of my wedding. It was great!!!

Kaitie · Married on 02/11/2012

Love, Love, Love Edison's Dallas. We had our February 11th ceremony and reception here. Not only is the venue gorgeous, the staff at Edison's is beyond accomodating. We booked the entire venue for our wedding, and it was perfect! The only somewhat negative thing I have to say is that we didn't have a food tasting before the wedding so we had no idea what the food tasted like. Definitely would recommend this venue to everyone, and already have! Thanks Edison's Dallas Staff!

Brown/Dodson Wedding
    2/11/2012

Jennifer · Married on 12/03/2011

Edison's was great! Very helpful! Anything I needed, they made sure it was done. I loved how it was one price and we didn't have to bring in outside vendors for anything. They already had everything. Beautiful venue!

Sent on 12/19/2011

Edison's Dallas's reply:

Thanks do much. We loved working with you on the gorgeous blue and silver inspired wedding! Great crowd and fabulous bride and groom. Thanks for the kind words!

Leslie · Married on 11/19/2011

I am SO happy that I had my wedding at Edison's. From the day I first e-mailed Lauren to ask her about pricing and availability, she was so friendly and always replied to my emails the following day, if not the same day. Throughout those months of planning, she was always so great answering all my questions. She is very detail-oriented and professional. At first I thought the cost of the venue would be too pricey for me, since I was on a somewhat tight budget, but they were willing to work with me on the price. We went with their heavy hors d'oeuvres menu, and they were pretty good. Plenty of food for all of our guests. For me, I thought the food itself wasn't the best thing about Edison's, it was more so the overall atmosphere. So many people came up to me at the wedding and commented specifically on what a cool venue it was. It was so perfect, because I knew all along that I wanted a modern, urban feel. EVERYWHERE else I looked (and I looked at tons of places in the DFW area) would mean lots of DIY decoration, which would have cost a lot of extra money, stress, and effort. The lighting and feel of the place has that already without having to decorate hardly at all. The staff did an amazing job at setting everything up and cleaning up at the end of the night. I also liked that it was downtown, but had a parking lot. Another place I had been considering would have required that guests park in a garage, and parking would cost us extra. At Edison's, that wasn't an issue. Thank you so much to Lauren, Brittany, Norman, and all the staff that helped make our wedding day perfect.

Sent on 12/16/2011

Edison's Dallas's reply:

Mrs. Hans, Thank you so much! We enjoyed working with you on yoru special day. We are so happy that enjoyed your wedding at Edison's. We enjoyed working with you!

Amanda · Married on 10/09/2011

The girls at Edison's are AWESOME!!! They were so helpful, and really went above and beyond to make our wedding day PERFECT!!!

Sent on 10/20/2011

Edison's Dallas's reply:

Mrs. Smith, Thanks so much for the kind words. We just LOVED your DIY Sunday afternoon wedding. It was gorgeous and we were honored to be a part of it!

Mrs. · Married on 10/07/2011

My memories of my wedding day are flawless and I owe that to the staff and wedding coordinators at Edison's. They were very helpful and great at answering my 500+ questions. They were also very quick to respond to all of my questions and concerns. I had so many complements on the wedding about how beautiful it was and how great the food was. The staff treated my guests great and Lauren and Brittany were so helpful getting everything taken care of the day of and made it where I nor my wedding party had to worry about anything the day of. We were also able to get ready in the building the day of and the staff was very hospitable checking on us serveral times throughout the day. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone based on the customer experience and quality I received. I was beyond impressed and satisfied!

Sent on 10/18/2011

Edison's Dallas's reply:

Mrs. Brown, You are way to sweet. We enjoyed spending all afternoon on your wedding day with you and playing such a huge role in your big day! We hope that you are enjoying married life!

Megan · Married on 09/10/2011

The Edison's was the BEST most easy part of the the wedding planning. They were very helpful throughout the whole process. I would recommend the Edison's for any event you are having. They are easy to work with and made the whole experience very enjoyable.

Sent on 09/24/2011

Edison's Dallas's reply:

Thanks Mrs. Rodgers! You and Braeden were a fabulous couple to work with and we are so happy that you were so pleased with our services. Hope you are enjoying married life!

Robert · Married on 05/21/2011

Lauren and Brittany did a great job of organizing everything. They seem very detail oriented and everything ran very smoothly.

Sent on 06/03/2011

Edison's Dallas's reply:

Thanks so much! We enjoyed having you. The pictures were awesome and showed how much fun everyone had! We can't wait to post some to our website. We hope that you both are enjoying married life and are ecstatic that you had such a great experience at Edison's. Thanks for being such a GREAT bride and groom to work with!

Sophia · Married on 02/16/2008

Lauren and Norman for really great to work with. Lauren helped in planning the event and helping plan a fabulous menu. The food was outstanding and everyone talked about how delicious it was. Norman was in charge the day and night of the wedding and he went above and beyond my expectations. Everything was beautiful and ready on time. The staff helped in anyway possible and always with a smile. My daughter's wedding was fabulous and we are so thankful to Edison's and their staff for a job well done. I would highly recommend Edison's to any future bride.

Holly · Married on 10/20/2012

Shanna Fluker and Norman you both ROCK! 100% of the staff were very professional and well trained. Dallas Drapery did the "NO SHOW" I I would not recomend anyone every book them, Shanna and Norman did a better JOB than they could have done, so Brides beware, don't waste your money on draping. Our cake was UGH, but Eddison did not have anything to do with them the "The ICING" in Red Oak - don't waste your caske was awfull and not what we asked for!