41 bloomingdale rd, Quaker Hill, CT 06375 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Eddie Aledia

Classical,Jazz,Modern,Latin guitar for Ceremonies and Cocktail hours available with flute,violin,sax and harp. Battery powered equipment available for outside ceremonies!!!

45 Reviews for Eddie Aledia

Eddie Aledia 1
Eddie Aledia 2
Eddie Aledia 3
Eddie Aledia 4

Aimee · Married on 10/06/2018

My husband and I hired Eddie for our wedding on 10/6/18. He was flexible, professional, and easy to work with! Eddie played guitar for our ceremony and began playing when guests arrived which made for a nice welcome. During cocktail, he was joined by a saxophone player and the two made an outstanding jazz duo. Our guests were raving about the music! I highly recommend Eddie for any event!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Ali · Married on 07/06/2018

WOW! What a wonderful experience it was working with Eddie! He was so incredibly responsive and flexible, it made wedding planning so easy. I requested some specific songs for our ceremony and he said he will play ANYTHING as long as he had a few weeks to practice. And he DID! He played them all so perfectly. Everyone at my wedding said he was the best musician they have ever heard at a ceremony and cocktail hour. I am so grateful to have found Eddie!!

Sent on 07/11/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/10/2017

Eddie was incredibly easy to work with and very accommodating. We hired him to perform our ceremony music as well as entertain our guests during cocktail hour. We were planning a wedding from out of state and he was flexible to meet with us when we were in the area and to communicate via email when we were not! He was willing to play exactly the songs we wanted, even if he had to learn them! He played mostly instrumental music but did sing for my entrance "From the Ground Up by Dan & Shay" and our recessional - "Forever and Ever Amen by Randy Travis." We felt very comfortable with him and gave him the leeway to play whatever he wanted during cocktail hour and we got rave reviews from our guests!

Sent on 09/30/2017
    Eddie Aledia 5
    Eddie Aledia 6
    Eddie Aledia 7
    Eddie Aledia 8

• Eva's Weddings
    Eva's Weddings Wedding Officiants

I had the pleasure of working with Eddie Aledia while I performed a wedding. He was awesome! Easy to work with and my performance was so much enhanced by his beautiful music. The couple and their guests raved about how beautiful the wedding was and how enjoyable Eddie's performance was. No doubt, he has been one of the best musicians I've ever worked with and I highly recommend his music to anyone wanting to have a special event. Eva's Weddings.

• 41 bloomingdale rd Quaker Hill, 06375 See on map