Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Eddie Aledia

Classical,Jazz,Modern,Latin guitar for Ceremonies and Cocktail hours available with flute,violin,sax and harp. Battery powered equipment available for outside ceremonies!!!

Categories: Wedding Musician

Learn New Songs (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Vocals (1)

Eddie was incredibly easy to work with and very accommodating. We hired him to perform our ceremony music as well as entertain our guests during cocktail hour. We were planning a wedding from out of state and he was flexible to meet with us when we were in the area and to communicate via email when we were not! He was willing to play exactly the songs we wanted, even if he had to learn them! He played mostly instrumental music but did sing for my entrance "From the Ground Up by Dan & Shay" and our recessional - "Forever and Ever Amen by Randy Travis." We felt very comfortable with him and gave him the leeway to play whatever he wanted during cocktail hour and we got rave reviews from our guests!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/10/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Guitar, Instrumental-Solo, Soloist / Vocalist, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Vocals

We booked Eddie and one of his team members to play music for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour a few weeks ago in Newport, RI. Eddie was fantastic! We requested a Acoustic/Sax duo. After speaking to Eddie on the phone, he helped us realize that a Acoustic/Flute duo is more appropriate for the ceremony, while a Acoustic/Sax duo fits the cocktail hour vibe we were looking for. As a groom, I remember walking the aisle to await my bride as Eddie and his partner played the hawaiian rendition of "Somewhere over the Rainbow". It was perfect! All of the song choices we discussed sounded so angelic and beautiful. Eddie was very professional in knowing the cues to look for when switching to a different requested song. Eddie, we did not get to see you when the cocktail hour was completed because we were taking photos, but we greatly appreciate you and all of your effort and talent. Thank you for being apart of our amazing day!

Profile Picture Alfonso , 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Eddie was really great to work with! My ceremony wouldn't have been complete with out him playing!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Eddie Aledia FAQ

Sound/PA System
Vocals
5 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
I had the pleasure of working with Eddie Aledia while I performed a wedding. He was awesome! Easy to work with and my performance was so much enhanced by his beautiful music. The couple and their guests raved about how beautiful the wedding was and how enjoyable Eddie's performance was. No doubt, he has been one of the best musicians I've ever worked with and I highly recommend his music to anyone wanting to have a special event. Eva's Weddings.

Events