11250 Charles Street, Houston, TX 77041 Map · Phone number
Package Price $500
Availability Check your date

About Eclipse Events, LLC

Eclipse Events, LLC specializes in planning, directing, and executing flawless affairs.

Our portfolio includes more than ten years of professional event planning experience. We have executed events in and outside the Greater Houston area, spanning across Texas, the US, and overseas locations as well.

Eclipse Events holds itself to the highest level of professionalism and customer service. We understand the demands associated with planning and executing a successful event. Because of this, we strive to make your wedding as stress-free as possible using our proven Eclipse System.

We believe that every couple deserves to fully enjoy their wedding day, so a wedding coordinator shouldn't be a luxury that only a few can afford. As a result, our services are affordably priced and we are more than happy to work within your budget.

So relax, leave the details to us, and enjoy your own extraordinary experience. An eclipse is a rare, ethereal event. Shouldn’t your event be an eclipse?

Follow Eclipse Events, LLC on

Treats table
de88a10efe16133e 1360436210624 15457134143161098301884988244n

11 Reviews for Eclipse Events, LLC

Rebecca · Married on 04/18/2015

I used Eclipse Events for my wedding and couldn't be happier. I worked with Loni and she did everything to ensure my wedding day went off without a hitch. She made sure I was at ease and didn't feel overwhelmed during the planning process and she got back with me via email or phone promote whenever I had any questions or wedding related issues. I highly recommend Eclipse Events when planning you're wedding or special event I guarantee you'll be ecstatic with the results!

Sent on 05/03/2015

Nadia · Married on 05/10/2014

I wasn’t your typical bride. I didn’t know exactly what I wanted and definitely didn’t think about the small details that go into planning a wedding. Loni was our saving grace. She was able to paint a picture from the very little we gave her and created the most beautiful wedding we could imagine for ourselves. When I asked my husband if he would do it over would he do it the same way, he said absolutely! We know that without Loni’s help, we would have been a mess.

She thinks of everything! The things your guests will remember. You can’t account for EVERY mishap that could happen during a wedding, but she thinks of everything. She has an answer for them and knows how to whip a vendor into shape.

She’s hand-on! I loved this about her work. She didn’t expect you to iron things out on your own. She would step in when you needed and answer any and all questions or even speak with vendors to get them where they needed to be.

Her timeline is amazing. Weddings need structure. If they don’t have structure, they fall apart. And your guests will notice. The timeline helped coordinate all the vendors, myself, my husband, and our wedding party.

I have no complaints about her work. I would say she is adamant, but that’s only because she really knows what she’s talking about. And I’m sure glad she did. We have received so many compliments on our wedding and know that it’s all because she took the reins and masterfully pulled all our ideas together.

When a bride starts talking to me about how she’s doing her wedding on her own, I cringe. Hire a professional! You’ll save yourself some stress and you’ll know that you’re going to have a beautiful day. Hire Loni with Eclipse Events. She doesn’t disappoint.

Sent on 01/14/2015

Very professional, personal, caring , and structure ... Very organized we love the excellent work .. Thank you so much

Sent on 04/30/2014

Eclipse Events, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 250.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 2 Cool Flowers Wedding Florists

We love working with Lori. She's very friendly, professional and very detail oriented. It's always a pleasure to work with Eclipse Events, LLC.

• Katia Forero Photography Wedding Photographers

Loni from Eclipse Events, LLC was amazing! She made the bride and groom's day a relaxed and enjoyable event. Her attention to detail was great! If you want a stress free day on your wedding day, please don't hesitate to call her. She will make it happen. Here is the link of the beautiful wedding we worked together - http://katiaforero.com/austin-wedding-photographer-ivan-liz-are-married/

• 11250 Charles Street Houston, 77041 See on map
    We are always available by phone. In-person meetings are available by appointment only.
    Location of (Eclipse Events, LLC)