About E.C.F. Entertainment

There's No Party, Like An E.C.F. Party!

Welcome to E.C.F. Entertainment! We sincerely thank you for diving in, getting yourself prepared for an unbelievable evening!

Here at E.C.F. Entertainment, we focus on the intimate party planner, one who demands that extra attention to the most exquisite details. E.C.F. Entertainment has rocked the New England area for over fifteen years, combining wedding, corporate, and nightlife with expertise throughout the entire process. We would be honored to work with you in planning your event.

It is widely known that the entertainment of any event comprises over 85% of a party's success rate - so why leave your happiness in the hands of anyone else! E.C.F. takes pride in each and every performance, delivering a unique entertainment experience, no matter the occasion. Please browse, and learn for yourself why E.C.F. Entertainment is the most fun decision you will make during your wedding planning!

Thanks For Your Interest!!

Sincerely,

Uplighting (37)
One Event Per Day (35)
Photobooth (11)
Liability Insurance (10)

I honestly don't know where to begin or end with how wow'd I am with ECF. DJ Shyne deserves 100 stars. I have never attended an event with such incredible service and performance in all aspects - DJ, music, crowd pleasing, lighting, timing, responsiveness. I helped arrange the event and, three days later, am still getting texts and messages from attendees about how amazing the DJ and entertainment was. ECF is extremely easy to work with and extremely professional. If you don't use ECF, you are making a choice just not to have the highest quality entertainment at your event.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Laura, 11/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

I may be a little biased here but we had by far the best DJ of any wedding I have ever been to. From beginning to end Jeff was a ROCKSTAR! To start, after speaking with Jeff, we were sold. His knowledge on music and equipment and how to best use the space far exceeded my expectations. We booked Jeff really early in our wedding planning process and he would check in every few months to see how we were doing and asked how he could help. When it was time to sit down and talk about music, he walked us through step by step and made us think about things we wouldn't have thought of ourselves. He suggested amazing versions of songs and how to get the most people on the dance floor. On the night of the wedding, because of Jeff, people we're on the Dance floor even before dinner was over and most people didn't leave the dance floor all night. Jeff was AMAZING to say the least. We are still getting compliments about Jeff and constantly being asked for his contact information. If you are getting married, you NEED Jeff Mader at E.C.F. Entertainment!!

View Vendor Response

Keefe Wedding

25 Photos

9 VIDEOS

6 ENDORSEMENTS
These guys are the best! Not only have I worked with them but they were so good I had to use them for my own wedding! I recommend them to all my wonderful couples and friends!

Best Djs I've ever heard!

Best DJ I have ever met! So good I'm using them for my wedding!

VENDOR RECOMMENDATION: BEST DJ EVER - Jeff Mader from ECF Entertainment I am also a professional Day Of Coordinator at my self run company Meaningful Details. I was so floored by Jeff that I have to tell you about him! On Saturday I worked with Jeff Mader from ECF Entertainment. (http://www.ecfentertainment.com/formal.html). Hire Him. He had everyone dancing, was a fantastic MC, and kept the partying going from start to finish. He played songs that everyone enjoyed, kept everyone up to date on the logistical part of the evening, and made sure everyone was having the best possible time. If you're looking for a DJ who will get people on the dancefloor and keep them there, this is the guy for you. We're even starting a DJ/Day of Coordinator partnership in the next few months because we liked each other's work sooooo much. He was professional, fun, energetic, talented, positive, and truly just wonderful. I hope you'll consider hiring Jeff for your wedding, you won't regret it - he's fabulous! Megan Day of Coordinator meaningfuldetails.com

Events

Boston, MA 01843   See On Map
833-266-5323 (phone)
24 hours/day, 7 days/week
E.C.F. Entertainment is a wedding entertainment specialist from Boston servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island. E.C.F. Entertainment is a professional team of DJs and Musicians that has been part of the New England wedding industry since 2000 specializing in amazing dance parties.