About E.C.F. Entertainment

There's No Party, Like An E.C.F. Party!

E.C.F Entertainment is a wedding entertainment provider located in Boston that also serves the Greater New England area. Dedicated to producing intimate and grand celebrations, this agency really knows their way around a wedding. E.C.F Entertainment offers couples unique and creative arrangements from mood-setting uplighting to mood enhancing DJing. Guests will be amazed at the interaction of the band and that nonstop celebration feeling. With all the experience in the world and rave reviews, E.C.F Entertainment is a prime choice for wedding entertainment.

Experience
E.C.F Entertainment has 15 years of over delivering for all types of events, including corporate events and nightlife. This agency not only has experience in providing entertainment but also in helping to plan the perfect wedding. This gives them an edge over most entertainment agencies. E.C.F Entertainment has the talent and experience that has been proven year after year.

Premium entertainment is followed up with premium services for couples. E.C.F Entertainment offers nothing but the best, from incredible packages to consultation. Services include:

• Consultation

Uplighting (37)
One Event Per Day (35)
Photobooth (11)
Liability Insurance (10)

I honestly don't know where to begin or end with how wow'd I am with ECF. DJ Shyne deserves 100 stars. I have never attended an event with such incredible service and performance in all aspects - DJ, music, crowd pleasing, lighting, timing, responsiveness. I helped arrange the event and, three days later, am still getting texts and messages from attendees about how amazing the DJ and entertainment was. ECF is extremely easy to work with and extremely professional. If you don't use ECF, you are making a choice just not to have the highest quality entertainment at your event.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Laura, 11/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Talk about AWESOME - Jeff Mader AKA DJ Shyne was excellent. We worked with him rather closely through the whole process leading up to our wedding, and his input and feedback was crucial to how everything went, which was perfectly.

We booked for our wedding and spent a lot of time searching for the right person. We had an interesting conversation about music with Jeff and his passion for this and for music and it was clear there was literally nobody else we could choose. Our guests were coming to us after the wedding and telling us how excellent our DJ was. Never seen that before!

Jeff played the songs we specifically asked for and was able to mix things for us to time everything perfectly. We gave him some songs to play, a bunch NOT to play and then creative freedom for the rest. It was awesome! The dance floor never once was empty. Not. Once.

Bullet Points:
1) Excellent DJ and musician.
2) The online portal allows you to pick and choose your music. Very easy to use. Awesome.
3) The pricing is more than fair.
4) Knows how to get the crowd moving, great speaking voice.
5) He helped plan and coordinate things with other vendors.
6) Seamless song transitions, excellent uplighting placement.
7) If you're reading this, you need a DJ. If you want just good, go elsewhere. If you want GREAT, book with ECF Entertainment.

View Vendor Response

Keefe Wedding

0 Photos

9 VIDEOS

6 ENDORSEMENTS
These guys are the best! Not only have I worked with them but they were so good I had to use them for my own wedding! I recommend them to all my wonderful couples and friends!

Best Djs I've ever heard!

Best DJ I have ever met! So good I'm using them for my wedding!

VENDOR RECOMMENDATION: BEST DJ EVER - Jeff Mader from ECF Entertainment I am also a professional Day Of Coordinator at my self run company Meaningful Details. I was so floored by Jeff that I have to tell you about him! On Saturday I worked with Jeff Mader from ECF Entertainment. (http://www.ecfentertainment.com/formal.html). Hire Him. He had everyone dancing, was a fantastic MC, and kept the partying going from start to finish. He played songs that everyone enjoyed, kept everyone up to date on the logistical part of the evening, and made sure everyone was having the best possible time. If you're looking for a DJ who will get people on the dancefloor and keep them there, this is the guy for you. We're even starting a DJ/Day of Coordinator partnership in the next few months because we liked each other's work sooooo much. He was professional, fun, energetic, talented, positive, and truly just wonderful. I hope you'll consider hiring Jeff for your wedding, you won't regret it - he's fabulous! Megan Day of Coordinator meaningfuldetails.com

Events

Boston, MA 01843   See On Map
833-266-5323 (phone)
24 hours/day, 7 days/week
E.C.F. Entertainment is a wedding entertainment specialist from Boston servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island. E.C.F. Entertainment is a professional team of DJs and Musicians that has been part of the New England wedding industry since 2000 specializing in amazing dance parties.