Miami, FL 33157 Map · Phone number

8d4d5edcacec984b 1378484843593 dvpparislo rez

• Videos 2

25 Reviews for DVP Studios

Mike · Married on 03/15/2015

This group came highly recommended by several of our wedding vendors and they were spectacular. The team was a pleasure to work with and their final product was excellent. The DVD exceeded our expectations and I would highly recommend DVP to any couples in South Florida looking for a great videography team.

Sent on 08/10/2015

Erica · Married on 11/15/2014

Our video was unbelievable - DVP was better than I could have ever imagined. I researched companies for a long while before coming across their website. They use a cinematic style and we received not only over 2 hours worth of footage but a short movie like edit that we could post online and share with all family and friends. Before the day of our wedding the crew even went down early a few weeks in advance to scout out the resort and take footage - some of it I'm not even sure how they managed to get it - possibly a droid? I could speak all day about how happy I am with this vendor, but I honestly think their work speaks for itself. Visit dvpblog.com and click on Erica and Maciek - Hawks Cay. I don't think anyone could have captured it better.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Brian · Married on 10/18/2014

I recommend DVP to anyone desirous of a Blue-Ray and professional quality wedding video and movie-like video trailer that artistically captures your wedding in a creative yet classy way and makes you and your spouse look like you were in a real movie or tv show.

My wife and I had Leo and his crew film our pre-wedding at the Mayfair Hotel in the Grove, our wedding at St Hugh Catholic Church, and our reception at The Cruz Building. All of the shots came out extremely good quality, with creative angles and camera positioning that really made us look good! The transitions and song choices were great as well. Leo and the gang are very friendly and we had no problems getting along. DVP was recommended by a friend of ours and they truly did NOT disappoint. I've seen wedding videos from other companies that are not nearly as good and you can really tell the difference. Leo honestly does great work; check out the trailer videos on his website if you want to see what to expect. His price range is commensurate with the quality, but totally worth it!

Sent on 12/02/2014

• Acromatico Photography
    Acromatico Photography Wedding Photographers

Its so amazing to work with DVP Studios! Leo and Andres captured our amazing wedding video and we couldn't be happier. We have recommended them to our brides & grooms and their style of work is truly unparalleled! Leo's wife makes truly amazingly delicious cakes. Truly highly recommended!

• Oh My! Occasions
    Oh My! Occasions Wedding Planners

Leo and his team are true professionals. As a planner, it is important for my vendors to arrive on time, and DVP was early, and ready to shoot. They worked quickly to get their shots, and were flexible with any last minute requests. DVP made sure they have the perfect angle and lighting for each formality, so that the shots looked the best they could. I would recommend DVP Studios to any client looking for professionalism with the added talent that Leo and his team possess.

• HAZEL PHOTOGRAPHERS
    HAZEL PHOTOGRAPHERS Wedding Photographers

DVP Studios is such a great company to work with. I have had the pleasure several times of working with Leo Espinosa & his fabulous team. They are professional, experienced and are also cautious of working hand in hand with not just their clients but other professionals in the industry. I highly recommend DVP Studios for your next event.