DVC Entertainment

Virginia Beach, VA View map
$700 Most Popular Price

$700 Most Popular Price

DVC Entertainment, LLC is a DJ and entertainment company in Virginia Beach, Virginia. This mobile DJ company has been bringing enthusiastic entertainment to weddings and special events for over 25 years. The experienced DJs play a broad range of musical genres and delight in customizing playlists to reflect couples' tastes and preferences.

DVC Entertainment offers a range of services to prospective newlyweds. From do-not-play lists to MC duties, the team is on hand to provide excellent customer care. They supply high-quality sound systems, microphones for speeches, uplighting, and projectors to ensure a well-rounded entertainment experience. Whether you are a fan of classic hits, current favorites, or rock, your personal DJ will strive to play the songs that will keep your guests dancing long into the night.

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$550

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$700

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation
Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Hip Hop
Jazz
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Projector
Uplighting
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Marissa
    Marissa H. Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great DJ, Super Fun Wedding Night! HIGHLY Recommend!

If you are looking for a fun, engaging DJ for your event or wedding, look no further! DJ Vinlo was punctual, communicative, professional, and most of all FUN!! He made our wedding night everything we could have dreamed of and more. We sent him a long list of songs we wanted played during our cocktail hour, dinner, and reception, and he was exceptionally accommodating.

DJ Vinlo really went above and beyond for us by also surprising us with a custom projection of our name/wedding date. He also let us use some LED glow sticks that we brought, and our guests LOVED them! The dance floor was never empty and everyone was raving about the music. Thank you so much DJ Vinlo!!!
    Drea-Mae B. Married on 09/18/2021

The best out there!!

I’m so happy I chose DVC! They were nothing short of AMAZING! So responsive, very kind and so so helpful. My guests loved the music and we all had a great time, they did so well picking songs to play and helped me so much more than I expected during the reception.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie R. Married on 10/24/2020

DJ Vince is fantastic!

He made our big night so much fun! He's so easy to work with and low stress. We chatted a few times to get all the details down for the bridal entrances and my super picky needs for my father/daughter dance and he was so kind and patient with me! He created such a great atmosphere by the end of the night we were up and dancing. So happy to have had him!

DVC Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much. I had an amazing time with you all. If there is anything I can do for you guys in the future, it will be my honor.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Alex & Kellen
    35 photos · 07/02/2022

Virginia Beach Virginia Beach, VA, 23454
Location of (DVC Entertainment)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding