Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Dunks Photo

Dunks Photo is an owner-operated wedding and portrait studio serving the beautiful state of Maryland, Mid-Atlantic and beyond!

Dunks is my nickname, it has nothing to with basketball and all to do with Dunkleberger being my last name. I love, love, love photography, always have, always will. Other favorites of mine include: my wild and crazy boxer, Max; I guess I have to include my two cats, music, my friends and family, reality TV (it's mindless and I can zone out); the great outdoors, the fall, anything yellow or orange, road trips, making jewelry and making people smile. :)

I have been taking photos since I was a kid. I was documented in the local newspaper, in 10th grade, saying that my dream job was to be a photographer. I initially went to college for it, but changed to a geography major (a second love) because I didn’t really believe that I could turn photography into a job. I did my first wedding in 2003 and started doing weddings, events and some photo sessions on a very part time basis, while still taking tons of photos of friends, bands and anything else I could think of. In early 2009 I had the opportunity to invest time and effort into making it a full-time business, now the rest is history!

One of the best feelings in the world is making people happy through the photos I take for them. I love capturing people at their best and preserving moments that can be enjoyed and relived, over and over. I feel so lucky to be able to do what I do!

Thanks for stopping by my Wedding Wire page, please feel free to look through the photos or reviews and then contact us through the Contact Form! have a great day

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Baltimore

49 Reviews for Dunks Photo

Digital Files (5)
High-Res Images (3)
Proofs (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

Brittany at Dunks Photo was incredible to work with and I am 1000% overjoyed with my wedding photos! Responsive and the definition of professional. The million little details that Dunks does above and beyond for its clients is really something special. I'd recommend them for any special occasion or family photo session in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Rudi, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brittney's work speaks for itself. She's the best! Her fun, upbeat personality makes her a blast to work with too! It made the whole process much more enjoyable and relaxed. We love our photos and have gotten countless compliments.

Profile Picture Kristin, 8/20/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Brittany shot both our rehearsal dinner and our wedding and she was fabulous! She was responsive and helpful throughout the planning process. On our wedding day, everyone commented throughout that Brittany was great at capturing every shot she needed without being intrusive - and all the photographs turned out incredibly fabulously. Her framing and lighting are gorgeous, and her eye for storytelling shines through. Her second shooter was lovely and did a great job as well. Looking back at the (tons of!) photographs is like re-living our weekend all over again. We loved working with Brittany. Highly highly recommended!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/2/16, 5 Reviews

Negatives
Save the Date
5 AWARDS

8 ENDORSEMENTS
We personally have worked with Dunks Photo and LOVED her work. She does an AMAZING job!

It is always a pleasure working with Brittany at Dunks Photos. We have worked many wedding together and if you are looking for a reliable & dedicated photographer, she is the one to hire. She really takes into consideration the brides needs and it shows in the picture she takes. I would recommend Dunks Photos for any future bride.

We enjoy working with Brittany of Dunks Photo because she is so laid back and willing to do what her couples ask of her. If you want her to get involved and dance on the dance floor with your wedding party, she's there! If you want her to remain on the sidelines and catch those shots that no one else sees, she's there too! We would highly recommend Dunks Photo for any special occasion you are celebrating.

Wonderful people to work with! Your pictures will truly tell a story.

Dunks Photo provides a service that is one of a kind and extremely professional. She is truly amazing in the images that she can capture throughout an event. Not only do we use her for business purposes, but also personally as well for our family portraits. When you think that your special day is hindered by clouds, rain or an upset little one, Brittany goes above and beyond to take the time to make sure every picture is perfect. She has an ability within her to make everyone smile and to make every picture flawless. She is great to work with professionally as well as personally and makes you feel like you are the star of your own Wedding and event. We highly recommend Dunks Photo for any event that you have as she creates a lasting memory that you will forever have in your hands.

Events