Dunks Photo

Chesapeake Beach, MD View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Dunks Photo is a woman-owned and operated wedding and portrait studio serving the beautiful state of Maryland, Mid-Atlantic and beyond!

Dunks is my nickname, it has nothing to with basketball and all to do with Dunkleberger being my maiden last name. I love, photography. I always have, and I always will. Other favorites of mine include: my wild and crazy boxer, Max; I guess I have to include my two cats, music, my friends and family, reality TV (it's mindless and I can zone out); the great outdoors, the fall, anything yellow or orange, road trips, making jewelry and making people smile. :)

I have been taking photos since I was a kid. I was documented in the local newspaper, in 10th grade, saying that my dream job was to be a photographer. I initially went to college for it, but changed to a geography major (a second love) because I didn’t really believe that I could turn photography into a career. I photographed my first wedding in 2003 for friends, which then led me to taking weddings, events and portrait sessions on a very part-time basis

In early 2009 I had the opportunity to invest time and effort into making it a full-time business, now the rest is history!

One of the best feelings in the world is making people happy through the portraits I take for them. I love capturing people at their best and preserving moments that can be enjoyed and relived, over and over. I feel so lucky to be able to do what I do!

Thanks for stopping by my Wedding Wire page, please feel free to look through the photos or reviews and then contact us through the Contact Form! have a great day

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,150

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Sarah
    Sarah Married on 04/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We met Brittany a few years ago when she photographed my best friends wedding and pretty much decided right away that she'd be perfect for ours! She has an amazing eye for shots and captured every detail from our wedding. She is extremely easy to work with thanks to her easygoing personality and even the guys commented that they didn't feel awkward or uncomfortable which was shocking! We loved working with her and are beyond pleased with all of our beautiful shots from our wedding day; she captured all the special moments perfectly. Her turnaround time was also phenomenal - we would absolutely recommend her to any future bride!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 10/12/2019

The best of the best!

Brittany is absolutely fantastic and has become a part of our family! She has done wedding photos for my mother's wedding, as well as my brother's wedding. She is so organized and keeps everything running smoothly. She also had sneak peaks up within 24 hours! She does fabulous work, but she is also extremely kind! She always has a smile on her face and wants to be sure YOU have a smile on your face. She follows the timeline and genuinely cares about all elements of the day! I would recommend her in a heartbeat! So much love for Brittany!
    Laurel Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely AMAZING!

Brittany was absolutely amazing at our wedding!! My mother in law used her for their wedding and the pictures were so beautiful that we had to have her travel down to North Carolina with us from Maryland since we didn’t want anyone else! We had her come to the rehearsal dinner instead of doing an engagement shoot and it was so much fun to capture just the wedding party and family in more of a casual setting. She was so helpful with coming up with a timeline and took beautiful pictures (sneak peaks were up within 48 hours). She also is doing my sister in laws wedding in October! Brittany quickly and easily became apart of the family :-)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Maryland Restroom Rentals Maryland Restroom Rentals Wedding Rentals

Used her on many occasions. Great photographer!

Tents 4 Rent Tents 4 Rent Wedding Rentals

We personally have worked with Dunks Photo and LOVED her work. She does an AMAZING job!

Pins To Pearls Pins To Pearls Wedding Hair & Makeup

It is always a pleasure working with Brittany at Dunks Photos. We have worked many wedding together and if you are looking for a reliable & dedicated photographer, she is the one to hire. She really takes into consideration the brides needs and it shows in the picture she takes. I would recommend Dunks Photos for any future bride.

Tobacco Rd, 1426 Chesapeake Beach, MD, 20732
Location of (Dunks Photo)

Dunks Photo frequently asked questions

What photography services does Dunks Photo include in the starting price?

Dunks Photo includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Dunks Photo include in their most popular wedding package?

Dunks Photo includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Dunks Photo offer?

Dunks Photo offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Dunks Photo offer?

Dunks Photo offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Dunks Photo offer for wedding events?

Dunks Photo offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Dunks Photo and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Dunks Photo is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding