PO Box 1426, Chesapeake Beach, MD 20732 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Dunks Photo

Dunks Photo is an owner-operated wedding and portrait studio serving the beautiful state of Maryland, Mid-Atlantic and beyond!

Dunks is my nickname, it has nothing to with basketball and all to do with Dunkleberger being my last name. I love, love, love photography, always have, always will. Other favorites of mine include: my wild and crazy boxer, Max; I guess I have to include my two cats, music, my friends and family, reality TV (it's mindless and I can zone out); the great outdoors, the fall, anything yellow or orange, road trips, making jewelry and making people smile. :)

I have been taking photos since I was a kid. I was documented in the local newspaper, in 10th grade, saying that my dream job was to be a photographer. I initially went to college for it, but changed to a geography major (a second love) because I didn’t really believe that I could turn photography into a job. I did my first wedding in 2003 and started doing weddings, events and some photo sessions on a very part time basis, while still taking tons of photos of friends, bands and anything else I could think of. In early 2009 I had the opportunity to invest time and effort into making it a full-time business, now the rest is history!

One of the best feelings in the world is making people happy through the photos I take for them. I love capturing people at their best and preserving moments that can be enjoyed and relived, over and over. I feel so lucky to be able to do what I do!

Thanks for stopping by my Wedding Wire page, please feel free to look through the photos or reviews and then contact us through the Contact Form! have a great day

IMG2623XL
Somerville641
Pollack523

49 Reviews for Dunks Photo

Rudi · Married on 05/27/2017

Brittany at Dunks Photo was incredible to work with and I am 1000% overjoyed with my wedding photos! Responsive and the definition of professional. The million little details that Dunks does above and beyond for its clients is really something special. I'd recommend them for any special occasion or family photo session in a heartbeat!

Kristin · Married on 08/20/2016

Brittney's work speaks for itself. She's the best! Her fun, upbeat personality makes her a blast to work with too! It made the whole process much more enjoyable and relaxed. We love our photos and have gotten countless compliments.

Rachel · Married on 07/02/2016

Brittany shot both our rehearsal dinner and our wedding and she was fabulous! She was responsive and helpful throughout the planning process. On our wedding day, everyone commented throughout that Brittany was great at capturing every shot she needed without being intrusive - and all the photographs turned out incredibly fabulously. Her framing and lighting are gorgeous, and her eye for storytelling shines through. Her second shooter was lovely and did a great job as well. Looking back at the (tons of!) photographs is like re-living our weekend all over again. We loved working with Brittany. Highly highly recommended!

Dunks Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Maryland Restroom Rentals
    Maryland Restroom Rentals Wedding Rentals

Used her on many occasions. Great photographer!

• Tents 4 Rent, inc & RestRoom Trailer Rentals
    Tents 4 Rent, inc & RestRoom Trailer Rentals Wedding Rentals

We personally have worked with Dunks Photo and LOVED her work. She does an AMAZING job!

• Pins To Pearls
    Pins To Pearls Wedding Hair & Makeup

It is always a pleasure working with Brittany at Dunks Photos. We have worked many wedding together and if you are looking for a reliable & dedicated photographer, she is the one to hire. She really takes into consideration the brides needs and it shows in the picture she takes. I would recommend Dunks Photos for any future bride.

• PO Box, 1426 Chesapeake Beach, MD 20732 See on map