49 Reviews for Dunks Photo

High-Res Images (3)
Proofs (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
49 Dunks Photo Reviews

Brittany at Dunks Photo was incredible to work with and I am 1000% overjoyed with my wedding photos! Responsive and the definition of professional. The million little details that Dunks does above and beyond for its clients is really something special. I'd recommend them for any special occasion or family photo session in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Rudi, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brittney's work speaks for itself. She's the best! Her fun, upbeat personality makes her a blast to work with too! It made the whole process much more enjoyable and relaxed. We love our photos and have gotten countless compliments.

Profile Picture Kristin, 8/20/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Brittany shot both our rehearsal dinner and our wedding and she was fabulous! She was responsive and helpful throughout the planning process. On our wedding day, everyone commented throughout that Brittany was great at capturing every shot she needed without being intrusive - and all the photographs turned out incredibly fabulously. Her framing and lighting are gorgeous, and her eye for storytelling shines through. Her second shooter was lovely and did a great job as well. Looking back at the (tons of!) photographs is like re-living our weekend all over again. We loved working with Brittany. Highly highly recommended!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/2/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Brittany is amazing! We were supposed to have a hurricane the weekend of our wedding and Brittany contacted us many times throughout the week before assuring me that everything was going to be okay and if we needed to move around locations & times, we could. We were able to get pictures inside and outside at the church and they all turned out amazing! Brittany is so easy to work with and we are so glad that she was our photographer.

Profile Picture Emily, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brittany was everything I hoped for in a photographer. She is super friendly and makes you feel like you've known each other before even meeting. She even made my fiancé feel comfortable while taking pictures (which he hates)! He said great choice! I highly recommend Dunks photography. Brittany's is creative and very talented. I can't wait to work with her again in the future!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dunks is great to work with! She always responds promptly, had great ideas for picture settings, and is great to work with. We loved all of our engagement and wedding pictures!

Profile Picture Jamee, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs

Brittany was amazing! She traveled with us to our New Hampshire wedding and I can't imagine our day without her. She was so organized, easy going, and fun to work with. Her photos are amazing and captured exactly what we were looking for. Thanks so much, Brittany!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/8/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

If you are looking for a wonderful photographer, Brittany is it! I was fortunate to have Brittany photograph our engagement session and our July wedding at Kent Manor Inn in Stevensville. From the time we initially met with Brittany, she made us feel completely comfortable. She was so easy to work with and kept in contact throughout the whole wedding process. After receiving our wedding photos, I couldn't have been happier. She captured the whole day beautifully and every photo is perfect!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

Brittany is super sweet and fun to work with! She is great at getting everyone to focus to get the pictures taken and had great ideas as far as background/settings and poses!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

DunksPhoto was wonderful to work with from start to finish & made the whole experience great for our wedding! Brittany captured some really great shots & helped wrangle our large wedding party, not an easy part of her job I'm sure. She has a wonderful, easy going personality, yet is very detail oriented, organized & professional. Highly recommend them!!!

Profile Picture Bridget, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

We met Brittany a few years ago when she photographed my best friends wedding and pretty much decided right away that she'd be perfect for ours! She has an amazing eye for shots and captured every detail from our wedding. She is extremely easy to work with thanks to her easygoing personality and even the guys commented that they didn't feel awkward or uncomfortable which was shocking! We loved working with her and are beyond pleased with all of our beautiful shots from our wedding day; she captured all the special moments perfectly. Her turnaround time was also phenomenal - we would absolutely recommend her to any future bride!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would recommend Dunks Photo to anyone. We absolutely love our wedding pictures and Brittany and her team did an amazing job of capturing all of our special moments!

Profile Picture Courtney, 1/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Highly recommend Brittany as a photographer for any event. At our wedding reception we found that Brittany got the most awesome shots. She was very discreet and still got all the pictures we wanted! Excellent photography!

Profile Picture Michele, 12/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I would highly recommend Dunks Photo. Brittany was such a pleasure to work with. The morning of my wedding was a rainy mess but she kept me calm and always had me looking on the bright side of things. The photos turned out better than I could have imagined. She captured moments that I didn't even know happened. I can't wait to work with her again.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hiring Brittany was the best decision for our wedding!! Looking forward to working with her again in the future.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Brittany really worked with us because we had a later wedding because there was an earlier wedding at our venue the same day. She helped make sure we got every shot we wanted and captured some really special moments!

Profile Picture Sara, 8/23/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Brittany is a real pleasure to work with. From our first contact, she was incredibly helpful, knowledgeable, and easy to talk to. On our wedding day, Brittany came with another photographer and an assistant. They were all extraordinarily professional, and actively shooting throughout the day. Brittany has an amazing ability to focus a group of people -- even when they are full of wedding day energy. I was amazed at how quickly we were able to get through the formal shots with all of our family members. I felt like my husband and I barely spent any time away from our reception -- which was very important to us!

Oh, and the photos are gorgeous, too!

Profile Picture jessica, 6/21/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

So talented! Very professional and helped make my wedding day stress free! My pictures are amazing. Highly recommend

Profile Picture Allison, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brittany and Mike were awesome! Brittany was great at getting back to us with any questions we had. She took the time to review our schedule down to every detail. They both had us laughing and smiling through the whole day! And the pictures turned out amazing! Thank you Dunks Photo!

Profile Picture User4130852, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews

Excellent job. Brittany is fantastic

Profile Picture User3629772, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Brittany and her team were so much fun to work with! She took our engagement pictures as well as photographed our wedding day, and all the photos are amazing! She captured so many memorable moments from our wedding day, some one of my favorites are the candid pictures she captured throughout the day and evening. We love being able to relive the most amazing day of our lives through the incredible pictures from Dunks Photo. I have and will continue to recommend Dunks Photo to everyone in need of a photographer!

Profile Picture Tracy, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brittany and her team did such an amazing job at our wedding. Our pictures turned out so beautiful - better than I could ever imagine. She was extremely professional during the event and completely blended in during the reception! We also got our pictures back so fast! She even posted a preview of a few the very next day. We used her for engagement pictures as well, which are so beautiful. I will definitely be using her in the future and would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Denise, 8/31/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Brittany was amazing. I am so happy to have such a memorable day perfectly captured by her thoughtful and unique photography. Some of my favorite pictures are ones which I could have never planned or asked her for. Her creativity, in my opinion, outshines all others.

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/3/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dunks photo does BEAUTIFUL work--they provide a laid back level of comfort yet are extremely professional. I KNEW I didn't have to worry about the possibility of getting great pictures on my wedding day...it was a certainty with Dunks.

Profile Picture User3571493, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our wedding photos turned out great! We have so many favorites, Dunks Photo did an amazing job!!

Profile Picture Briana, 6/1/13, 2 Reviews