DuHon Photography

Washington, DC View map

$3,600 Most Popular Price

Specializing in weddings and portraiture, I believe in telling a narrative the way it happened through a stylized but photojournalistic and documentary approach because it’s hard to dismiss the charm of authenticity of a story told true.

Photography is not just a job, it is the happening that brings continual focus to my life. My full intention rests in giving you elegant and punchy photographs that you’ll hold and reminisce over forever.

Nathalie Married on 09/19/2020
    Cassidy Duhon was a BLAST to work with. From the start, I loved his photographs - I found them to be a little quirkier and more "me" than a lot of the plastic perfect look a lot of wedding photographers go for. But the real reason I chose Cassidy as our photographer was because I knew right away when I met him that he would be a fun addition to our wedding. I was a little worried when I met some other photographers that I just didn't click with... I didn't want someone who i wasn't comfortable around and definitely didn't want someone who I would feel was "in the way".
    I could not be happier with my decision to go with Cassidy as our photographer and would highly recommend him to anyone, but especially to someone who wanted a slightly edgier, slightly funnier, look and feel to their photos.
    Marla Married on 08/10/2019

DuHon Photography is the best

My husband and I hired Cassidy to photograph our wedding at the Carnegie Institution for Science in Washington D.C., and were truly blown away by the photos we received. Cassidy knows the city so well and picked some great spots to take pictures in front of. And we loved that he and his assistant really focused on taking natural, non-posed photos that all came out great. We also appreciated his attention to detail, and additional focus on not only us - but also our guests and family members at the wedding. He has been so kind and easy to work with, even after the ceremony. We absolutely recommend his services!
    Marla Married on 08/03/2019

Real Weddings

• Austin & Nikki
    18 photos · 05/09/2015

2030 8th St NW Washington, DC, 20001
Location of (DuHon Photography)

DuHon Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does DuHon Photography include in the starting price?

DuHon Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography services does DuHon Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

DuHon Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does DuHon Photography offer?

DuHon Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Vintage

What photography services does DuHon Photography offer?

DuHon Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does DuHon Photography offer for wedding events?

DuHon Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend DuHon Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

DuHon Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding