5597 Seminary Road Apt 404-S, Falls Church, VA 22041 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Duarte Image Wedding photography + video

Welcome to DUARTE IMAGE.

We offer a wide array of photography and video services, skillfully tailored to your individual needs. Our services are ideal for all types of occasions… quality and punctuality are the hallmarks of our experience and success.

Our cinematic editing style, professional Photo-cinematography, and high definition cameras will make every aspect of your event film stunning. We created our company out of a love for storytelling and a passion about image. The art of cinema is something to behold. Our creative approach allows you to re-live your big day from a whole different angle.

Follow Duarte Image Wedding photography + video on

AleChris2sm

• Videos 1

2 Reviews for Duarte Image Wedding photography + video

Douglas · Married on 08/25/2018

Hiring Carlos as our photographer was on of the BEST decisions my wife and I made. He produced so many amazing products for our engagement, wedding and family portraits – leaving us stunned with every product he sent us for review. Carlos has this impressive quality of being able to capture all the small but important moments that when it’s all said and done mean the most to you. His great attitude, industry leading technology and cinematic products make him a photographer worth his weight in gold, and someone I would Highly recommend if you’re looking for a professional you can trust to capture memories that will last a lifetime. Thank You Carlos!!!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Lorena · Married on 07/14/2012

Duarte Image did our engagement and wedding photos! I was surprised to see that I could look pretty in pictures, and my (now) husband as well of course :) We had so many great pictures to chose from that it was difficult to pick one for our save the date.
    Our wedding was on July 14, 2012 in Fairfax, Duarte Image took care of our pictures and video! I already had the chance to see some pictures from the wedding, and we are so excited! We can’t wait to see the rest, and I know that the videos they do are great! Luis Carlos is very easygoing and he gives you great suggestions, I tried to follow all of them because I trust his judgment completely. I loved Duarte Image.

Sent on 08/01/2012

Duarte Image Wedding photography + video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• 5597 Seminary Road, Apt 404-S Falls Church, 22041 See on map