Edison, Edison, NJ 08817 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Deals 1

About DSD Lighting & Events

DSD Lighting & Events is more than a DJ company; we are an entertainment company providing top quality services since 2006 . We are the entertainment company that just doesn’t play music! Instead we steer and direct the flow of your event, giving you and your guests a time of their life! We have a lot of helpful ideas and hints to make your event spectacular. We have the Best Indian DJs who will make your event an unforgettable experience.

We set up different packages for you to choose from to fulfill your needs and budget. No matter what kind of party you are planning to have, we can provide the best entertainment available. We dedicate ourselves to give you personal attention and we strive for perfection! At DSD Lighting & Events we showcase professionalism and enthusiasm at each and every event.

DSD Lighting & Events has only one goal: to put together entertainment that will leave a lasting impression on your guests. DSD Lighting & Events is committed to NOT selling clients something they do not need. DSD Lighting & Events will be the clients one stop shop for entertainment and lighting. DSD Lighting & Events is committed to the highest level of customer service through guidance and involvement with the client’s event.

Follow DSD Lighting & Events on

5249264490360340480 o 51 702765

• Videos 4

17 Reviews for DSD Lighting & Events

• User4263342 ·

DSD took care of my graduation party last year. Every guest was on the dance floor until the end of the night! The service and professionalism they provide is beyond any other dj company. They made sure my needs were met as a host, and that my guests were entertained throughout the night. I have also attended many other events with dj Mohnish and dholi Himanshu, and I have always had a fun night! I will definitely be calling them for my next event, and I would recommend them to others without a doubt. Simply awesome.

Sent on 07/20/2014

Sonal · Married on 05/26/2019

Fantastic Team

Mohnish and his team were amazing. They were very responsive and helped us have the wedding of our dreams! Also I loved that they had everything we were looking for from indoor floor sparklers to a photobooth to a referral for live music for our sangeet. Couldn't have been happier with their services!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Caroline · Married on 03/17/2018

So my (now) husband and I hired DJ Mohnish for our wedding DJ on the recommendation of our wedding Planner (Carismas Wedding Services) and it was truly one of the BEST decisions we made!! We wanted a mix between modern Top 20s music, country, EDM, and oldies, just to show you the mix of music we wanted. And you know what? Mohnish played the PERFECT blend of all those music genres! He had all our guests, young and old, dancing and partying the entire night. He knew how to read the crowd and get them going, I was almost having trouble keeping up dancing and singing:) Another thing I have to thank him for is he went ahead and played a "Father Daughter" dance which I forgot to pick and just figured it wouldn't happen. The look on my fathers face when he announced the dance and started playing the song will be something I will never forget. And to add, DJ Mohnish was beyond kind, funny, listened to every single request we had, and was also really stylish with his suit;) I still have wedding guests complimenting me to this day on how incredible our DJ was! I can't stress this enough, hire DJ Mohnish for any event you have if you want people to dance and have an amazing time!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Award

DSD Lighting & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 1,505.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

1 Wedding Deal & Discount