Drink and Be Married

Bloomsburg, PA View map

Drink and Be Married understands that your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. It represents the love that you have for each other as well as the collective love that you have for your family and friends. Drink and Be Married is the perfect company for the job.

Drink and Be Married is the ideal alternative to expensive full service venues. We provide affordable wedding bartenders that you can count on. Our team consists of experienced bartenders guaranteed to provide professional service without a high price tag.

Not only do we offer mobile bartending, but we also can help you come up with a signature drink or cocktail for your reception. We understand that planning a wedding can be extremely stressful, which is why we work one-on-one with you to determine your needs, budget, and vision for your wedding day.

• Woman-owned

• Corin
    Corin M. Married on 09/05/2021

Amazing!

We used Drink and Be Married for our wedding bartending last year and we could not be happier with the service. Rae was an absolute pleasure to work with and made the whole planning process a breeze. She helped us plan how much alcohol we needed to purchase, as well as craft our cocktail menu. The day of, she went above and beyond to handle everything that needed to be done. Our guests loved her and her team! They mixed the perfect cocktails and were kind to everyone. My husband and I would 10000% recommend Rae and her team for all your wedding bartending needs!

Drink and Be Married's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. Your guests were an absolute pleasure as were the two of you!!Y
  • Jamie
    Jamie Married on 10/12/2019

Great Group

Rae was a huge help with our event!
  • Juliann
    Julie Married on 09/14/2019

B e s t b a r t e n d e r s e v e r!

After meeting Rae and her team, I knew I NEEDED to book Drink and Be Married! It definitely was not a mistake. Rae and her staff were a huge part in making our wedding day run seamlessly! During the planning process, they were able to tell me exactly what I needed to make sure all my guests would be able to drink and have a good evening all night long. Listen to her, she knows what she’s talking about! She was able to take my specialty drink ideas and make them the into best drinks I’ve ever had! Rae and her staff are so attentive to guests and details. I couldn’t say enough good things about this company. You definitely need to book them for your wedding! Thanks a million Drink and Be Married! xoxo

Drink and Be Married's reply:

Thank you so much! It was so great working with you!! And talk about venues.....you killed it!! Absolutely beautiful, as were you!

1821 Main Street Bloomsburg, PA, 17815
Location of (Drink and Be Married)

Other vendors in Scranton for your wedding