3639 Dickenson Common, Fremont, CA 94538 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Dreams Fulfilled Productions

Hi This is Geraldine Calvimonte, I founded dreams Fulfilled Productions based on one clear and to the point motto:

"You Dream It. We Create It. Its That Simple"

I believe that anyone can afford a beautiful and breath taking event and that is exactly what i aim to do.

Providing full service event planning solutions that fit your budget while eliminating competition with our unsurpassed creativity and cutting edge designs for any occasion. We work hard to make you happy while creating life long friendships with each and everyone of our clients. I look forward to working with you on your dream event whatever the celebration may be!

~Geraldine

Jim · Married on 12/04/2011

0.6
      1.0
      0.5

NEVER EVER AGAIN---- I was on a VERY VERY TIGHT BUDGET so I decided to do all the decoration myself with the help of my family. Somewhere along the line came Geraldine, so we contacted her to get a quote & made it VERY CLEAR that we are on a budget here.
    She sounded very promising, helpful & invited us to her office to discuss, so far so good. She gave prices which were a little low than the quotes we had received. She even told me that SHE WILL take care of everything on the day of the event (like an organizer) & we don’t have to worry about a thing. We were like, wow, this is good, no hassle & everything get’s done for us.
    BUT, we were wrong. With the quote she sent us, there was a charge of being an ORGANISER on it. I was like, what part of I’m under a BUDGET, don’t you understand? So she took it off, saying it might have been a misunderstanding on OUR part that it was included, yeh right.
    Then we discussed the theme with her which involved golden glitter pine cones, 500 of them. She told me that she can do it within my budget if I can provide her with the 500 pine cones. I agreed & painted those 500 pine cones & delivered to her.
    And then came the reception evening & the CHAOS started. NOTHING was setup at the venue when my family arrived. They had to help her set it all up all the decorations & tables. Each table was set up separately, as she didn’t had enough type of same decorations. The chasers were all different & it looked like an AMATUERS job. The backdrop she did for me and my wife fell within the first hour of the party. NICE WORK GERALDINE.
    Somehow we got through the party & my family helped her pack all the stuff, making sure everything was ok (as we do know that these people will charge you for unnecessary things & brokage). We paid her, she gathered her belongings and left.
    The next day we noticed that she had cashed our CHEQUE for $400 which we had given her as security deposit. We tried calling her to get an understanding of the cashed cheque. We called once, twice, three times & left voice messages but nobody got back to us. Geraldine was nowhere to be found.
    Finally I got hold of her & asked her why she cashed the cheque of $400. Her reply, that the table covers were dirty(HELLO, THAT’S WHY THEY ARE THERE RIGHT), we broke some chasers( which are available from Michaels for $1, she charged us $4), We broke her glassware(why didn’t she showed this to my family when she was packing her things). All the bullshit charges that made no sense to me. And even if she wanted to cash those cheques, she could have informed us before saying these are the damages, and this is why I will cash your cheques.
    All in all, I asked her to provide me with all the photographs and breakdown of what she had charged me via email in DECEMBER, after numerous calls and contacts I am still waiting for that email. She was the only one who left a sour taste in my mouth for my wedding. NEVER NEVER EVER WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS AMATUER GIRL & HER BUSINESS TO ANYONE.

Sent on 04/09/2012

Dreams Fulfilled Productions FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• 3639 Dickenson Common Fremont, 94538 See on map
    Location of (Dreams Fulfilled Productions)