Dreams America Linens

Oxnard, CA View map

We have been in the Wedding and Event Planing industry since 2005. For more than a decade we have helped many brides, event venues, wedding planers, event coordinators, catering companies, hotels, charity organizations and small businesses owners with our bast selection of table linens, chair covers, napkin and room drapery. Our mission is to provide our costumers with the best service, this has made us the go-to source for any linen rental needs in Ventura and Los Angeles area.

Visit our website for more details.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Chair Covers
Drapery

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What is the starting price for tents?

$800.00

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$150.00

What is the starting price for tables?

$8.00

What is the starting price for chairs?

$2.00

What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?

$100.00

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup

• Melanie
    Melanie L. Getting married on 08/12/2022

So easy to work with!

Teresa at Dreams America was a Dream to work with..no pun intended! She was early, quick and on top of all communication. I'll be recommending them to all my clients!
    Chelsea Married on 10/28/2017
    About a week and a half before my wedding I decided to change EVERYTHING from ivory and gold to navy, fuschia and gold and Dreams America supplied the most beautiful linens for the event. The pipe and draping they did at the venue was literally jaw dropping. I could not have imagined a more beautiful day and I would recommend Dreams America without hesitation!
    Briana Married on 08/29/2015
    I worked with Teresa from Dreams American for my wedding Linens and she was amazing! She has an eye for color and knows how to make your tables look amazing. She has a huge selection and if she does not have it she can custom make it for you. She made the most gorgeous sequin table runner for my wedding on top of providing napkins and linens for every table. Teresa is so easy to work with. She will come to your venue and bring samples so you can envision everything in the space. Teresa is kind, organized and flexible. You cannot go wrong with Dreams America. They have great prices and wonderful service I highly recommend them for any occasion.

Deals

Dreams America Linens 1
Exclusive

Oxnard, CA, 91320

Monday to Friday from 9:00AM to 6:00PM Saturday from 9:00AM to 12:00PM
Location of (Dreams America Linens)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding