1559B Sloat Blvd Ste 277, San Francisco, CA 94132 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Real Weddings 1

About Dreambook Productions

Cinematic wedding and commercial filmmaking with aerial capture and same-day editing.

WriteYourOwnStory@DreambookTV.com

Josh @ 415-971-6295

Follow Dreambook Productions on

Other couples have also viewed

• Shutter and Sound Films

Photos 18 Photos
Videos 4 Videos

8 Reviews for Dreambook Productions

Marianne · Married on 09/19/2015

I've been following Dreambook Productions since early on and already knew deep down that I was going to eventually hire them for my own wedding! Josh and his team were like silent ninjas capturing all of the beautiful moments on the day of our wedding. They were on time (arrived early), very professional and worked through the many long hours in 90+ degree weather!

Our wedding video was so amazing and beautiful and I couldn't have been happier. I received so many compliments from friends and family and watching it was like reliving the moments again!

So talented. So creative. So hardworking. One of the best vendors I had for my wedding! I will definitely be referring Josh and his team to everyone!

Sent on 03/02/2016

Andrea · Married on 12/20/2014

I don't even know where to begin. I saw Josh's early work and saw how much potential he had, and since then he's grown so much and is one of the most talented and hardworking people I've met. He goes above and beyond to make everything perfect and to make all your visions come true.

Josh and his crew did our engagement video and the day of and they did such an amazing job. He is very organized, professional, friendly, and always prepared for the day. I get very nervous in front of the camera and even watching myself, but he makes you feel comfortable and relaxed. I love watching the videos and never get tired of it! He captured every special moment and filmed them perfectly.

They arrived early on the day of and came prepared and would always scout out the area for shots. At the corner of my eye I could see the crew capturing extra video. They would split up to scout out the next area and have the other crew stay with the wedding party to capture us. He uses extra mics to capture all the audio so he doesn't miss anything. They stayed til the very end and even captured all the dancing at the end which I didn't expect.

They're all so awesome to work with and Josh is so creative I will always be amazed with the works he's done. They spent a lot more time and effort than we expected and the results definitely show. If we ever get the chance we definitely would love to work with them again! My husband and I are very glad we had Josh and his crew as our videographers and would recommend Dreambook to anyone.

Sent on 07/10/2015

Tori · Married on 08/31/2014

Where do I start?! In August of 2013 my husband & I set out (as most newly engaged couples do) to put together a team of the best vendors for our wedding day without breaking the bank. When it was all said and done, we both agreed that the best money we spent (hands down) was Dreambook. Not to be cheesy, but Josh is truly a dream to work with! My husband hates being in front of the camera but Josh has a way of making you forget you're being filmed, which made for some of the most candid and beautiful videos I've ever seen. Our engagement video was a blast to shoot, and Josh was so patient with us (we wanted our dog to be involved which isn't always easy lol). Our wedding was in August 2014 up in Geyserville, and the whole Dreambook team really brought their A game. They managed to capture every little detail from start to finish. As a bride, you want to see & experience every moment of your wedding day but you can only be in so many places at once and it's all over before you know it. Getting our video back, was like reliving the whole experience except better because I got to see the things I didn't have a chance to at the wedding. The Dreambook team worked tirelessly and diligently to make sure every shot was perfect (first ones there, and last ones to leave). Our photographers couldn't stop raving about how easy Dreambook was to work with. Our photographers have been in business for 30+ years and said Dreambook is easily the most professional and dedicated team of videographers they have ever encountered. If you're looking for a vendor who genuinely cares about your vision, takes your input into consideration, and provides you with beautiful high quality film then Dreambook Productions is exactly what you've been looking for!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Award

Dreambook Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 3000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

1 Real Wedding

• 1559B Sloat Blvd Ste 277 San Francisco, CA, 94132 See on map
    Location of (Dreambook Productions)