Dreambook Productions Reviews

8 | San Francisco, CA

8 Reviews for Dreambook Productions

Marianne · Married on 09/19/2015

I've been following Dreambook Productions since early on and already knew deep down that I was going to eventually hire them for my own wedding! Josh and his team were like silent ninjas capturing all of the beautiful moments on the day of our wedding. They were on time (arrived early), very professional and worked through the many long hours in 90+ degree weather!

Our wedding video was so amazing and beautiful and I couldn't have been happier. I received so many compliments from friends and family and watching it was like reliving the moments again!

So talented. So creative. So hardworking. One of the best vendors I had for my wedding! I will definitely be referring Josh and his team to everyone!

Andrea · Married on 12/20/2014

I don't even know where to begin. I saw Josh's early work and saw how much potential he had, and since then he's grown so much and is one of the most talented and hardworking people I've met. He goes above and beyond to make everything perfect and to make all your visions come true.

Josh and his crew did our engagement video and the day of and they did such an amazing job. He is very organized, professional, friendly, and always prepared for the day. I get very nervous in front of the camera and even watching myself, but he makes you feel comfortable and relaxed. I love watching the videos and never get tired of it! He captured every special moment and filmed them perfectly.

They arrived early on the day of and came prepared and would always scout out the area for shots. At the corner of my eye I could see the crew capturing extra video. They would split up to scout out the next area and have the other crew stay with the wedding party to capture us. He uses extra mics to capture all the audio so he doesn't miss anything. They stayed til the very end and even captured all the dancing at the end which I didn't expect.

They're all so awesome to work with and Josh is so creative I will always be amazed with the works he's done. They spent a lot more time and effort than we expected and the results definitely show. If we ever get the chance we definitely would love to work with them again! My husband and I are very glad we had Josh and his crew as our videographers and would recommend Dreambook to anyone.

Tori · Married on 08/31/2014

Where do I start?! In August of 2013 my husband & I set out (as most newly engaged couples do) to put together a team of the best vendors for our wedding day without breaking the bank. When it was all said and done, we both agreed that the best money we spent (hands down) was Dreambook. Not to be cheesy, but Josh is truly a dream to work with! My husband hates being in front of the camera but Josh has a way of making you forget you're being filmed, which made for some of the most candid and beautiful videos I've ever seen. Our engagement video was a blast to shoot, and Josh was so patient with us (we wanted our dog to be involved which isn't always easy lol). Our wedding was in August 2014 up in Geyserville, and the whole Dreambook team really brought their A game. They managed to capture every little detail from start to finish. As a bride, you want to see & experience every moment of your wedding day but you can only be in so many places at once and it's all over before you know it. Getting our video back, was like reliving the whole experience except better because I got to see the things I didn't have a chance to at the wedding. The Dreambook team worked tirelessly and diligently to make sure every shot was perfect (first ones there, and last ones to leave). Our photographers couldn't stop raving about how easy Dreambook was to work with. Our photographers have been in business for 30+ years and said Dreambook is easily the most professional and dedicated team of videographers they have ever encountered. If you're looking for a vendor who genuinely cares about your vision, takes your input into consideration, and provides you with beautiful high quality film then Dreambook Productions is exactly what you've been looking for!

John · Married on 07/19/2014

The secret is out! This team of professionals blew my mind with there creativity, professionalism, perfectionism, enthusiasm, and every damn thing you can think of when you know its gonna be difficult to satisfy a person who edits and films videos himself. When I met these guys I was confident they were gonna film me and wife's wedding with amazing footage just by seeing what equipment they were working with (sony a7s, canon 5d mark iii, rx10, and even a aerial footage flying thing a majiger!), but never in my mind would I have thought they would able to pull off such an amazing highlight video in the end. When it comes to video editing I know it could be a make or break situation. I know how much replaying of the same scene over it takes to get the moment right. I know how that without the right videographers, the video would just be another damn wedding video just like everyone else's. This team came together and worked so well together I just cannot describe how lucky I am to have them be my wedding video dream team. There company name is so appropriate for what they offer to there clients. If you are looking for a dream video then these guys can make that happen. They put in there time, effort, skills and really give you an amazing end product. Another known fact is that these are Art students who really strive for the best. They want to improve, they want to make themselves known, they want to do what they can whenever they get the chance. If I ever had another chance for them to shoot a video I would call them up so fast with no hesitation. Just take a look at what they created for me and tell me it is not damn amazing! No its just beyond silly how good it is. This is not because I am self centered, oblivious to other wedding videos, or because its me and my wife's wedding video so we have to say its good. This is because they truly have talent and really care about what you want. They will go above and beyond when you just expect average.

Dreambook Productions videotaped our wedding. Their production crew were nonstop on their feet. They were very creative with props, such as my wedding shoes, robe, gown, and other wedding display we had around the house. We asked Josh if he was able to do a short clip of our morning Chinese Tea Ceremony so other guests at our reception can see. He not only created a video with our tea ceremony, but added in a slide show of our relationship, of us get ready for the wedding and more. Me and my husband were very impressed with our short clip showed at the wedding, because Josh and his team had very limited time to edit everything and put together. We got a lot of compliments from guests at the wedding for how beautiful the video turned out. I would highly recommend them. They were very professional and takes what you envisioned for your wedding and captures what you wanted and more! You can see they work hard throughout the day! On top of that, they helped calm me down whenever I felt anxious or stressed. I hope this comment helped anyone who's looking for a videographer. Please take the time and watch their some of the work they've done so far.

Thanks Dreambook Productions!!

This was one of the best vendors we booked for our wedding! We loved our engagement video and Josh made the experience fun! He also took two pictures which we used to blow up for our wedding because the quality and pictures were better than our photographer's. Josh is fast and really creative! They are reliable, responsive, and great to work with. The entire crew was professional. We were really happy with all our videos! I highly recommend using Dreamwork Productions for your wedding or any event you want to capture.

Ben · Married on 03/15/2014

The best vendor I hired for our wedding. Not only was Josh professional but he made every moment enjoyable. Highly recommend this vendor and I will ask him to do all my other events going forward.

Elaine · Married on 05/27/2013

Josh and his team were very professional and provided us a video in which my wife and me can reflect on the rest of our lives. The vision he had perfectly reflects that special day. From the detailed shots to the grand view of our wedding, it was depicted very well. With so much going on during the reception, it was difficult to focus on the many things that were going on. He was able to capture the moments we missed and experienced as well. We also appreciate the choice of music as it was appropriate for the occasion.

We highly recommend using Josh as he was able to capture a memory that we can share with our future family for years to come. It's truly amazing how quickly a wedding can pass. We're happy we hired Josh to record one of our most memorable moments in life.