Dream Weddings & Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,400 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,400 Package Price

Dream Destination Weddings & Events specializes in planning local, destination & events in all of Oregon, the US, and the Caribbean. Each event is detailed to your specific needs and desires, so that your wedding or event is unique & distinctive to you.

Hosting an event for life's major milestones should not just look but also feel like a dream. Our goal is to create joy and cultivate love in all aspects of our lives and most importantly in our client's lives. We emphasize the importance of the tiny details in design that bring out our client’s personalities and tell their unique stories. Our experience with logistics, vendor relationships, and design bring dreams into reality!

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,100

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,400

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Slinger17ftw
    Slinger17Ftw Married on 06/26/2022

Incredible experience from start to finish

Cherish and the rest of the team were absolutely incredible from start to finish planning our wedding! We had rather non-traditional plans and she was able to coordinate with the vendors and set up exactly what we wanted. Her communication was top notch and took a huge weight off our shoulders for our big day

I cannot recommend her enough!
    Katarina K. Married on 05/28/2022

Wedding Planner and Lifesaver!

Cherish and her team at Dream Weddings & Events were absolutely amazing! Everything from planning the big day to the actual big day, Cherish responds quickly, thinks of every little detail, and offers many many options based on your budget and your vision for your big day. I will definitely be recommending her to everyone I know!
    Mattjules M. Married on 10/15/2021

Cherish made our day incredible for everyone!!

Cherish was incredibly amazing through and through. She always made time for us to make sure things were taken care of. Never once during our big day did we have to think about whether something was good to go or even consider having to make any friends or family help out. Cherish took our mood boards, set things up beautifully and everything was seamless, ahead of schedule and made our day unforgettable and stress free.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Cherish Simpson
Cherish Simpson
Owner

My love of weddings and event planning has followed me for as long as I can remember, and I’ve always carried it over into any and all aspects of the work that I’ve done throughout the years. My experience ranges from onsite charity & event planning at my Alma mater Howard University, working as a Food & Beverage Director for a boutique hotel & restaurant brand, working for one of the top catering companies in the Washington D.C Metro area then becoming the Catering Director for one of Portland's premiere social clubs. All of these experiences have given me the opportunity to truly engage with my clients and give them key insight, logistical and planning support that goes well beyond just your standard wedding planning and event services.

Through it out all, I've had the opportunity to plan & design weddings, galas, meetings and more for some of the country’s most noted community leaders, socialites, and influencers.

As a wedding and events planner & designer, I’ve been able to zero in on my passion for helping clients and couples create truly memorable experiences that last well beyond their day. There is nothing more satisfying to me than knowing my services made my clients’ day.

Outside of spending time with my husband and life partner, Gregory, and our three fur babies Casper Gigi & Cookie, I devote majority of my time learning more about industry trends, catching up with friends & family and getting involved in my community.

I look forward to learning more about YOU and bringing your vision for your next event to life.

“You know that ‘feeling’ when you first meet someone, and it all just clicks? Or when you walk into a room full of people and suddenly you feel so relaxed? That is what I want you to feel as my client.”

SE Causey Circle Happy Valley, OR, 97086
2029058019
Location of (Dream Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding