Dream Vacations

La Plata, District of Columbia View map Visit website

Dream Vacations is a passionate travel agency located in La Plata, Maryland. Planning a honeymoon or destination wedding on your own can be a challenge especially during the panemic — this is where Dream Vacations can help. The agency will allow you to explore and celebrate your wedding or honeymoon in some of the most remote and exotic places around the world. The team's planning expertise can help you draft an itinerary perfect for you and your significant other. Dream Vacations believes that your wedding and honeymoon are the important start of a couple's new life together, and the team works with you to make that start as memorable as possible.

Dream Vacations’ travel assistance can help you plan the honeymoon or destination wedding of a lifetime. As well as destination weddings and honeymoons, the team can help plan baby moons, family trips, romantic trips, luxury trips, and group vacations. Planning assistance can be provided for trips to several destinations, including Africa, Asia, Central America, the Caribbean, Hawaii, the Pacific Islands, Mexico, Europe, and South America, among others. Couples are also offered travel insurance and emergency assistance, if needed.

Copy and paste the following link to have my digital business card added to your contacts. It contains lots of easily accessible links incuding one to Wedding Wire.

• Woman-owned

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Africa
Pacific Islands
Scandinavia
South America
West Europe

What travel services do you provide?

Emergency Assistance
Travel Insurance

Katy Married on 04/16/2021
    Dream Vacations made my trip so painless and easy! Rene made traveling such a piece of cake. The service I got was amazing and even down to which seats I got was perfect. Rene was so nice and sweet and very flexible with my flights, and made my travel experience so much better.
    I loved my experience!!!!
    Alyssa C. Married on 02/10/2020

Emerald Lake Destination Wedding

Dream Vacations helped us plan our destination wedding to the beautiful Emerald Lake Lodge in British Columbia, Canada. Our wedding was like a fairly tale. It was exactly what we wanted and our family and friends could not get over how stunning and majestic the Canadian Rocky Mountains were. It was a dream come true and our wedding pictures were absolutely stunning. Dream Vacations helped with picking the location, finding local vendors for make-up, photography, assisted with getting the necessary marriage license and making all travel arrangements for everyone. It went perfectly!
    Brooklynn R. Married on 11/10/2019

Jamaica Destination Wedding

Renee helped us plan our destination wedding to Jamaica with over 50 guests with group air. We could not have asked for a better travel agent. She was so responsive and our guests loved working with her. The wedding was handled by the resort but she helped with any issues we had with them as well. Everything turned out amazing and our wedding day was gorgeous. Highly recommend Dream Vacations for your destination wedding. A few of our guests did have issues on arrival but she had them resolved within an hour of their arrival so win win for the guests and us that everything turned out how we hoped. Thank you again for everything you did to make our wedding day with family and friends so special

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Team

Rene DePuy
Rene DePuy
Owner

A former flight attendant with American Airlines, my passion has always been travel. I love to explore new places and I use that love of travel into finding the perfect honeymoon or destination wedding for my clients! I've either been there or flown through it so my personal experience is key in helping find you the honeymoon or destination wedding of your dreams!

In my sparetime, I enjoy being a Nana to my three grandchildren and exploring parks and trails with my faithful labrador.

Vycki Borgnis
Vycki Borgnis
Travel Associate

"I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list!" I first caught the travel bug at the age of 14 on a school trip to Rome and haven't looked back since. Having traveled to over 40 destinations, I will use my extensive knowledge to help you find the perfect honeymoon or destination wedding location.

In our spare time, my husband, now retired from the US Air Force, and I enjoy our three grandsons and traveling to new and unique destinations

La Plata La Plata, District of Columbia, 20646
301-945-7602
Location of (Dream Vacations)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding