Dream in Ruffles Events, Inc.

La Grange, IL View map

We dream in ruffles ….. how do you dream?

Welcome to Dream In Ruffles Events, a wedding & special event planning company servicing all of Chicagoland. We are a company that has a passion for designing and creating original events that are just your style. Our goal for each and every one of our clients is to not just make the day of their event exciting and memorable, but to make the entire planning process a positive experience as well. We provide this by choosing to work with only the best vendors that offer exceptional products and creativity, and who also share our beliefs in building amazing memories. We work together as a solid team to take your dream event and transform it into a reality.

We would be honored to assist in the planning of your next amazing event. Please contact us for your complementary consultation and proposal. We look forward to working with you!

Email us: info@dreaminruffles.com

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
    Caitlin Married on 10/18/2014
    Hiring Dream in Ruffles was the best decision we made for our wedding. After our first meeting I knew I was in great hands, Danielle is fantastic!!. Danielle thought of every little detail and made the process so easy. Our bridal party and parents were very impressed with her organized and detailed plans. They also loved that they didn't have to worry about anything . Our wedding day was perfect and that was all because of Danielle and Dream in Ruffles. She was my voice for everything. She knew how I wanted things to happen and took care of every detail. I was able to show up and enjoy every special moment without a worry. I would highly recommend her services and would not hesitate to use her company again.
    Adora Married on 07/21/2012
    Like many woman, I have dreamt of my wedding since I was a little girl. Danielle was a big part in helping my dream wedding happen!!! The most important day of mine and my husbands life, being united as a loving married couple Infront of all of our close family and friends couldn't have been any more perfect especially with the help of Danielle. She made sure the months, weeks, days, and especially up to the last hour of our memorable day was about me and my husband- love, fun, excitement, and most importantly stress free because she helped and took care of so much for me!! She had so much knowledge and experience in areas I didn't even know involved the wedding- in several occasions, she probably saved the day!! I had 170 guests at our wedding, Danielle was superb in making sure they were all taken care of and having a great time- those 170 guest were close family and friends- but 1 guest- my wedding planner- was my best friend that day! Thank you for everything- Adora and Rob
  • User1034092 2+ years ago
    Our wedding planner was our ROCK! She kept us on schedule and help us have everything that we wanted for our wedding! We couldn't have done it without her! THANK YOU AGAIN DANIELLE!!!!!

La Grange, 60525
Location of (Dream in Ruffles Events, Inc.)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding