19030 Geraci Road, Wesley Chapel, FL 33548 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Drayuh Beauty

Drayuh Beauty is a professional wedding makeup service located in Wesley Chapel, Florida. The business is run by a team of professionals with years of experience and training in the makeup industry. Their artistic talents combine with their skills and expertise, allowing these professionals to create every look from full glam to natural makeup. The artists work closely with clients to understand their personality and allow it to shine through in their makeup looks. They focus solely on bringing wedding makeup visions to life.

Drayuh Beauty offers a range of services to make you look and feel your best on the special day. The artists ensure that you feel relaxed and comfortable from the first meeting to the moment you walk down the aisle. The main services offered at this boutique beauty bar include makeup applications, lash extensions, and permanent makeup. Clients can take advantage of the makeup trial to ensure their chosen look is nothing short of perfect before the big day.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

2 Reviews for Drayuh Beauty

1 User photo

• Krystine

Krystine W. · Married on 08/08/2020

Personalized and invested in your special day

Andrea was exceptional from our first consultation to the day of the wedding. She helped bring my vision to life. She went above and beyond to make me, bridesmaids, and flower girl feel special. I can say without hesitation, I never felt more beautiful!! Thank you for making it easy and for personalizing this experience for me.

Sent on 02/09/2021

Drayuh Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Krystine! I had so much fun helping you and your Bride Squad get ready for one of the most important days of your life!

Drayuh Beauty Pricing

Drayuh Beauty Price Rates

Drayuh Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75
    $ 65
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Waxing

Andrea Graxirena

Andrea Graxirena

Owner/Head Artist

Hello all!

I'd like to start by saying thank you for visiting my page.

My name is Andrea, I am 30 years old living in the beautiful city of Tampa. I was was born in Puerto Rico but have been living here for most of my life.

I always loved makeup but it wasn't until about 2015 that I really started to dedicate my time and effort into learning everything I could about makeup. I began by watching Youtube and practicing the latest trends. I started practicing on family & friends and after a few months of practiice and feeling more confident in myself, I decided to start taking clients in 2016. I expanded my services by getting a certification in Lash Extensions and Microblading. I received my Tattoo License in 2018 and my Full Specialist License in 2019.

Now in 2021, I am focusing more on Weddings and Educating Future Artists and bringing more talent into the industry! I look forward to working with many Future Brides and helping make your wedding a day to remember!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 19030 Geraci Road Wesley Chapel, FL, 33548 See on map
    813-497-2972 (Phone number)
    Location of (Drayuh Beauty)