Tampa, FL 33694 Map · Phone number

About Dr. Michael A. Woods

Dear Bride and Groom:

Thank you so much for taking the time to inquire about my services; and congratulations on your wedding.

I am a non-denominational, ordained minister that specializes in performing wedding ceremonies throughout the Greater Tampa Bay area. I have been performing wedding services for over 15 years, and to date, have performed thousands of weddings.

I offer a free complimentary initial consultation to discuss the details of your special day.

I customize every wedding that I perform, offering religious, non-religious, traditional, contemporary, and alternative wedding ceremonies. All of my brides and grooms can select a wedding ceremony that fits their tastes, preferences and life style.

I'm available to conduct and organize your wedding rehearsal at your wedding location.

I will also arrive at your location early on the day of the wedding in order to organize and coordinate all of the important details before the wedding ceremony takes place.

In addition, I will help you with all of the marriage license paperwork.

Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience in order to set up a complimentary meeting to discuss your wedding plans.

I look forward to hearing from you and once again, congratulations on your wedding.

Sincerely,

Reverend Michael A. Woods
An ordained minister and inter-faith marriage officiant.

Contact Rev. Woods today for additional information and to set up a free consultation to discuss your wedding details. Cell: 805-908-9823 or email: revwoods11@gmail.com

unnamed
unnamed
image howard and jennifer

32 Reviews for Dr. Michael A. Woods

Melissa · Married on 04/29/2017

Rev. Woods is AMAZING! I am so glad we chose him as our officiant. He knows what he's doing, and the ceremony was PERFECT. His demeanor and voice are so calming. He put me and my husband at ease throughout the entire process - and particularly on our wedding day. And his choices for the ceremony format are so helpful and very well written. We had our ceremony outside near a river, and during the middle of it, a boater rudely went by and gunned his engine. It was something that couldn't be ignored, so Rev. Woods made a fun joke of it saying that we couldn't stop the paparazzi from making an appearance. It was the perfect response. Thank you, again, Rev. Woods for making our special day the best it could ever be!! I highly, highly recommend his services!!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Dove · Married on 04/01/2017

We *LOVE* Michael! He did a fantastic job of constantly staying in touch, and making sure that we got what we wanted. He visited with each of us seperately before the ceremony, to talk about what would happen and when. Everything went so smoothly because of him, and several guests approached me afterward to say how beautiful the ceremony was, and how heartfelt and sincere Michael was. I couldn't be happier with our choice to hire him, and would do it again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 04/02/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2016

After reading his reviews online and speaking to him on the phone, we decided to go with Dr. Woods for our wedding officiant and we are glad we did. Michael was there for the rehearsal the day before our wedding which helped put my mind at ease. He helped us select the wording for our ceremony and made changes where we requested them. Michael's volume, tone and clarity were good and he moved through the ceremony at a good pace. After our ceremony we received compliments regarding how well he did.

Michael was very helpful and professional, would definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Dr. Michael A. Woods FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 149.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 95.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 50.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Presbyterian, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? 30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CA