Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DPC Videography

Professional Wedding Videographer very experienced editors and cameramen.

At DPC Videography  we are always concern about the feelings of the bride. We are sensitive to their needs.  Afterall this is their wedding and they wanted to do it right the first time around. No second chance.  That is why choosing the most experienced and the REAL videographer is extremely important to help our future brides.  We always listen and execute the whole video production the way it is expected. Our creativity and quality of work speaks for itself. No confusing words or insensitive contracts.  Everything is laid out very clearly from start to finish.
  Watch The Movie Trailer Wedding of Lisa River on You Tube:

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Houston

13 Reviews for DPC Videography

I chose Davey for my wedding b/c of the great work he had done previously when we booked him for my 18th birthday.

He was quick to respond to my questions, very accommodating, and offered many other services, besides videography, making it easier to plan.

Highly recommend Davey!

Profile Picture User3817657, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

DPC provided an amazing video for my husband and I of our 25 Vow Renewal on the beach in Galveston in July. We found out at the last minute my parents would not be able to attend and called 7 hours before the event and DPC did an amazing job! The video is awesome, the guys were amazing! Thank you so much for preserving our memories for us! Schelley and Mickey Tucker

Profile Picture Schelley, 7/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I used DPC Videography for my 18th Birthday, and the service was wonderful! Very flexible and friendly. The video I received just a few days ago was so memorable to watch. I loved it! If you plan to use DPC Videography you will not regret it.

Profile Picture Shanelle, 5/27/12, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1190070402437 013
220x220 sq 1217346114340 kellydvdlblcopy

1 VIDEO

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Had an opportunity to work with this organization, you won't be disappointed. Awesome work!

It is a pleasure to have you in our professional networking circle. As a primary Event and Wedding Consulting, Management, and Production firm we produce Bridal Shows, Weddings, Special Events, you name it and we will make it happen. Our current and most publicized event is The Bridal Affairs Expo. We are aggressively seeking "Early Bird" exhibitors to advertise in the Debut of our Savvy Brides Magazine, occupy 10x10 booth space(s), receive our registered brides’ mailing list to include hundreds of warm brides, and to participate in on-stage opportunities. Their is so much more to take advantage of in our exhibitor packages! Again, Social Savvy Affairs, LLC and staff are proud to extend this warm welcome to you and your colleagues! Welcome Aboard! Andrea Wady, President/CEO Patricia Hurndon, Vice President/COO 1 (877) 291-3531

I have been working with Davey for several years now and he has always been very professional, both during the events and producing a memorable video package for his clients. Our first meeting was actually when my Mom was his client and he covered her concert production. His effects and editing were impressive...and this was before computer video softwares! Call DPC Videography; you won't regret it!

We've had the pleasure of knowing Davey and his team for many years. They've extremely friendly and professional. We've worked weddings with them, and they are always on time, professionally dressed, courteous with the bride and groom and their guests, and capturing every detail on film. We sure their final product is a masterpiece to be treasured. We highly recommend DPC Videography!

1701 Valero, Friendswood, TX 77546   See On Map