412 West 13th Street, New York, NY 10014 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Doyle & Doyle

Nestled in the heart of Manhattan's Lower East Side, Doyle & Doyle features fine, estate and antique jewelry. The intimate boutique features a mix of gems from the Georgian, Victorian, Edwardian, Art Deco, Art Nouveau and Retro eras, alongside select in-store and contemporary designs.

The interior of the store is laid out much like an art gallery - framed glass display cases are on the walls like fine works of art. Each case is thoughtfully crafted to include different time periods, materials and techniques, thus inspiring stylish new ways to wear jewelry.

Besides boasting an unrivaled selection of antique jewelry, Doyle & Doyle is also known for its collection of antique engagement rings and antique and vintage wedding bands.

If you are looking for old cut diamonds, Victorian jewelry or Art Deco engagement rings, you will find it at Doyle & Doyle.

Doyle & Doyle was founded by sisters Elizabeth and Pamela Doyle.

E09197201
Victorian Rose Cut Diamond and Enamel Earrings
Victorian Rose Cut Diamond and Enamel Earrings
E09197201

13 Reviews for Doyle & Doyle

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/10/2015

I love my wedding band from Doyle & Doyle-we chose an engraved white gold band from their "Heirloom" collection, which are replicas of antique and vintage jewelry. It was great to be able to find something that was antique-looking but available in my tiny ring size. They also have an amazing collection of actual antique and vintage engagement rings, wedding bands, and other jewelry. We were very happy with their customer service too.

Sent on 10/18/2015

I have an antique engagement ring that I inherited from a family member, and I wanted to find a vintage wedding band to match it. Doyle & Doyle is a very nice boutique in New York with a great selection of antique rings to choose from. The staff were very helpful in helping me find a band that is the same material and from the same time period as my engagement ring. The set looks wonderful together.

Sent on 07/04/2012

Victoria · Married on 04/22/2012

Hubby bought my beautiful antique ring at Doyle & Doyle, we decided to purchase our wedding bands here too. The staff was very helpful working within our budget and styles that we liked. Hubby has to go back have to get his ring resized again, but we're not blaming the courteous staff at Doyle & Doyle. Our salesperson was Louisa; she was very helpful and knowledgable as well. Beautiful shop and jewelry... maybe we'll go back for an anniversary gift!

Sent on 04/30/2012

Award

Doyle & Doyle FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Costume Accessories

Real Weddings