2309 Mechanic, Galveston, TX 77550 Map · Phone number

Downtown Blooms 6
Downtown Blooms 7
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2017

The Downtown Blooms team is the most fantastic set of florists on the face of this Earth. Lee and his team were recommended to me by MULTIPLE brides (friends) that had used them at their own weddings and couldn't gush about their service and work enough. I didn't contact anyone else for my wedding flowers, I went straight to Downtown Blooms.

From our first meeting very early in the wedding planning process I knew everything was going to look beautiful the day of my wedding. I told Lee what I liked, I brought pictures to him of similar styles and colors I wanted to use, and I let him run with it from there! Was not disappointed!!!

Everything, EVERYTHING from Downtown Blooms turned out exactly as I had envisioned it, only 1000X BETTER! The groomsmen's boutonnieres were phenomenal with these little color pops that just brought out all the different elements present at our wedding. My bridesmaid bouquets were quaint and wrapped neatly with purple satin ribbon. Our centerpieces were outstanding selections of fall florals placed inside of pumpkins- LOVED them!! Even our wedding cake was decorated with fresh flowers! My wedding decoration WERE the florals. Everything I planned was done with the florals in mind, and everything just worked together SO well!

My bouquet left me and all my bridesmaids speechless!! It was STUNNING! The amount of work and dedication Lee and his staff put into your wedding day is astronomical. Each arrangement that comes out of Downtown Blooms is truly a work of art!!

Sent on 11/09/2017
    Downtown Blooms 16
    Downtown Blooms 17

Dru · Married on 04/22/2017

These people ROCK!!!
    Give them an inspiration photo and they deliver!

Sent on 05/01/2017
  • Gina & Ray

Gina · Married on 03/04/2017

I knew from the moment I sat down for my consult with Lee, that I was in good hands. Even though I'm never great at trying to explain myself or my vision to anyone else, I felt like he had a good handle on things.

When the flowers showed up on our wedding day -- perfectly on time and carefully protected -- I was blown away. It was like Lee was able to look inside my head and see what I had pictured there. My bouquet was absolutely stunning, and one of my favorite things about the whole day. I didn't want to put them down!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Downtown Blooms FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Modern

Real Weddings

• Carriage Caterers
    Carriage Caterers Wedding Caterers

I cannot say enough about Downtown Blooms. They do all my weddings and my brides have nothing but praise for classic elegance he provides. The quality of his work is unbelievable and more than one could ask for. Lee has done at least 30 wedding for me in the last 2 years and I have never had a complaint. No one in Galveston can come close to the quality of work he does.

• Hotel Galvez & Spa
    Hotel Galvez & Spa Hotel Weddings

One of the Best on the Island! Just Beautiful designs and very easy to work with. Travis L McIntire Complex Director of Catering Hotel Galvez & Spa and Tremont House Hotel

• Cakes by Jula
    Cakes by Jula Wedding Cakes

We've set up cakes at many venues where Downtown Blooms did the flowers. They do beautiful work. Any bride would be happy to use them.

• 2309 Mechanic Galveston, 77550 See on map
    4099744549 (Fax Number)
    We are open Monday - Friday 10AM-6PM and Saturday 10AM-1PM, Sundays by Appointment