A Particular Event

Houston, TX View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$78 Typical Price

A Particular Event is a full-service wedding planning company based out of Houston, Texas. They provide complete wedding planning, floral design, linen rental and draping services to bring your vision to life and create an unforgettable event.

A Particular Event provides many planning services to provide a seamless and stress-free experience. They also offer many event rentals to enhance your event, including decor, centerpieces, altars and arches, drapery, chair covers, tent accessories, photo booth, lights, mandaps and bases. Wedding planning services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

Other Services
A Particular Event also offers many wedding floral services for your big day, including event design, consultations, venue visit, delivery and setup. The types of floral designs and arrangements they can provide include:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower petals
  • Non-floral
  • Single flowers

Areas Covered
A Particular Event is based in Houston and services many surrounding areas in Texas. The other areas they service include Spring, Humble, Conroe, Clear Lake, Galveston, Katy and Sugar Land.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$8

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$78

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Crowns
Flower Petals

• Joan
    Joan R. Married on 04/30/2022

Best decision to hire Egna as our day of coordinator!

After researching extensively for a Day of Wedding Coordinator,I hired Egna for our daughter’s wedding on April 30, 2022. It was such a great decision! Egna is so warm and personable, highly experienced and confident in her abilities, extremely hard working and offers excellent value for the services she offers.
    She was truly a blessing for us the day of the wedding. She was indispensable!
    You can have full confidence in entrusting Egna with handling every aspect of ensuring the wedding day unfolds as scheduled and with ease.
    We had an unexpected stressful situation regarding our candles in our candelabras overheating before the reception doors opened. It was very alarming to me and I am so grateful for how Egna while not our supplier for either the candles or candleabras
    handled the situation and me :) so calmly ! I couldn't have been more pleased
    With Egna as our coordinator. She goes above and beyong right through cleanup at the end of the sendoff. She is there to work and ensure everything goes off smoothly the entire day. Lastly, her pricing is very fair and affordable!
    I will tell everyone about A Particular event and owner, Egna!
    Jasmine H. Married on 09/04/2021

Egna is literally the best!

What would I have done without Egna? She was AMAZING at coordinating my wedding. I don't think she gets enough credit for all her hard work. First, Egna is very professional and responsive. She gave such creative suggestions and sound advice from her years of experience during my wedding planning. When I had to postpone my wedding due to the pandemic, she was so sweet and compassionate. She worked so well with me and my vendors. She took my ideas with placement and decor and made them into more than I could fathom. Most importantly, when things ran chaotic, she was there orchestrating everyone like a pro with a smile on her face. My bridal party and entire family was so impressed with how well she commanded the schedule of the evening. I would have missed so many things if it weren't for Egna. Don't miss out on an amazing coordinator like her!
    Lizzie T. Married on 05/29/2021

Egna made our wedding BEAUTIFUL!

I got married at Ashton Gardens, and Egna and her team provided the flowers and decorations for the wedding. I can't recommend her enough! She is so kind and sweet and truly wants to make your wedding as beautiful as you want it! I was so so pleased with how everything turned out, and she is very affordable! I absolutely loved our experience with her and am so happy we picked A Particular Event for our wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Pricing

Happy Helpers-Happy Wedding Sitters Happy Helpers-Happy Wedding Sitters Banquet Halls

Hello Egna: It was wonderful working with you this past weekend. Thank you for the referral. My crew had a wonderful time with all the kids at the play care room. I hope to work with you in the nearest future. I wish you continued success in your business. Have a happy day!!!!

4729 Ramus St Suite E Houston, TX, 77092
832-883-1585

By Appointment Only
Location of (A Particular Event)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding