7324 Southwest Freeway, Suite 590, Houston, TX 77074 Map · Phone number

About Space City Entertainment

Professional DJ's, Photo Booths & Decor Lighting

Our team of experienced and knowledgeable professionals strive to make our company the very best in our industry. Space City Entertainment is a company with values, morals and great business ethics. Our goal is to approach each and every one of our client's event as if it were our own wedding! Our bride and grooms are truly our number one priority.

About our company
Space City Entertainment is a Houston based reputable brand known throughout the wedding industry for superior customer service, reliability and quality DJ's. We are proud to provide the great state of Texas with professional DJ's, photo booths and décor lighting for all of life's celebrations!
Our on growing music selection ranges from big band music, jazz, Elvis, Motown, Disco, Oldies, Rock and Roll, Country, 80's, Dance, Hip Hop, Latin, all the way up to today's hottest tracks and everything in between!

Call or email Space City Entertainment today, our team is eager to hear from you.
Thank you for visiting our profile, we look forward to being a part of your special day!

Follow Space City Entertainment on

First dance at Hotel ZAZA
First dance at Hotel ZAZA
wM112710MW0781
Space City Entertainment
Bride and Groom having a great time!
Bride and Groom having a great time!
Charlie's Angels pose, Hotel ZAZA, Houston, TX
Dance floor monogram/GOBO at the Petroleum Club, Houston, TX
Dance floor monogram/GOBO at the Petroleum Club, Houston, TX
Amber up lighting at the Petroleum Club, Houston TX
Amber up lighting at the Petroleum Club, Houston TX
DJ Jason Garcia live in the mix!!!
DJ Jason Garcia live in the mix!!!
RoxiRay101620102
RoxiRay10162010
gigs039
111111Lightingphoto
111111Lightingphoto2

88 Reviews for Space City Entertainment

Wow! I couldn't have asked for more in a DJ. Jason is a very professional DJ and an all-around lovely person. Tell him what you're looking for and let him do the rest.

Sent on 03/28/2014

Jason provided an awesome overall experience at our wedding. He was very responsive in our communication with him and very professional. On the day of our wedding Jason helped everything stay on track and within the timeline I had envisioned, which I really did not expect. He helped make our wedding spectacular and memorable. We would definately recommend Jason as a DJ and overall coordinator. He kept the party going and managed everything perfectly. Thanks again!!

Sent on 03/26/2014

Mandy · Married on 04/14/2013

Picking the perfect DJ was a high priority for me. I wanted to make sure I threw a good party for my wedding guests, so I reviewed all of the prospective DJs very carefully. It was obvious to me that Space City Entertainment was going to be the best decision based on reviews, charges for service, and communication. Our DJ was Jason Garcia, and I am pleased with the job he did emceeing the wedding announcements all night, making sure everything ran close to schedule, and quickly feeling out the crowd to find music that would get most of my guests on the dance floor. I had several guests comment on how he did a great job, and how they liked all the songs that were being played. From my experience, he has a great “radio voice,” he is energetic, and personable. For the fastest response, I recommend calling or texting, as opposed to email. Highly recommend Space City Entertainment.

Sent on 04/30/2013

• Soiréebliss Events
    Soiréebliss Events Wedding Planners

The team at Space City Entertainment displays a fresh, innovative approach to event entertainment. Their style is unique, creativity and enhance every event. You will be pleased by the high level of professionalism and personal attention which they show all clients.

• Event Solutions
    Event Solutions Wedding Planners

Jason with Space City Entertainment is AWESOME!! We absolutely love working with him and his team! They are very professional, fun to work with, and our clients LOVE them! We highly recommend them for your wedding!

• A Day To Remember
    A Day To Remember Wedding Planners

Space City Entertainment is one of our preferred vendors. We can always count on them to provide us with amazing services, from DJ entertainment, lighting and photo booth.

• 7324 Southwest Freeway, Suite 590 Houston, 77074 See on map