54 Reviews for A Particular Event

Lights (1)
Vases (1)
Linens (1)
54 A Particular Event Reviews

Egna is extremely professional and very well organized. She will go above and beyond any and all your expectations. She will always be on time and maintain clear communication with you and all the people/vendors involved. She will also take on the role of managing most of the stress of your big day or event. Se work wonders for my wedding and I honestly believe that without her, we would not have been able to have the day we did. I cant recommend her enough. I have seen her work before at other weddings and she really is amazing at what she does. From the linens to the flower decorations, whatever you hire her to do will be absolutely the best quality and best service. For whatever price, you will not find someone more professional or ready to coordinate your event.

Profile Picture juan, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Egna was my day-of-planner for my February 2018 wedding. She was worth every penny, she took a lot of the stress off of me that day. When I met with the venue to pick out my linen she came with me so that she could see my vision for the tables. She was well organized and always available for all my questions. She set up my flowers and decorations for the day and truly brought my wedding vision to life. It was also a big plus that she was very familiar with my wedding venue and the wedding venue staff.

Profile Picture APRILLE, 2/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Working with Egna was an excellent experience! She made my daughter's wedding look spectacular!! I might add my daughter is picky and likes everything elegant and classy.Egna went above and beyond our expectations and provided great quality work! She did a tremendous job! I will recommend Egna to everyone.She is also very helpful,kind, professional,and affordable.
Thank you so much,Egna! I will use you again when my other 3 daughters get married

Sandy Lee

Profile Picture sandy, 1/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Let me just say, Egna is AMAZING!! I hired her for Day of Coordination services and I am SO glad I did. She was so organized, helpful, and incredibly nice and easy to work with. I literally did not have a single thing to stress or worry about on the day of the wedding because she took care of everything!! Me, my whole bridal party, my husband, and our parents were all so impressed and grateful for all the work that Egna did to make sure everything came together perfectly and that everyone was organized and the schedule stayed on track. None of us had anything to worry about and were able to just enjoy the whole day! Do yourself a favor and hire A Particular Event for your wedding!!

Profile Picture Kelley, 11/4/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning

A Particular Event did an amazing job draping and lighting my wedding reception hall! Their hard work completely transformed the space. They draped all four walls and added uplighting in two colors, draped the ceiling, and created a beautiful backdrop for our sweetheart table with fabric as well. The package for the lighting and draping was extremely affordable and I knew I could always reach out to Egna, the owner, for any questions or concerns leading up to the wedding. I highly recommend this vendor to any Houston bride!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Let me just say AMAZING! What a pleasure to work with such a sweet and top notch person. This time I was the wedding planner seeking decor for the big day. I originally just went for help with a backdrop and discovered that A Particular Event was the place I needed to be for it all. Egna was the best person to work with and she knew just how to make my thoughts into a reality with the decor and flowers. She is the best and I am definitely a return customer.

Profile Picture Creative, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I used A Particular Event / Egna for day-of coordination and I couldn't be happier with my decision. Egna is so sweet- but don't let that sweetness fool you, she is sweet but composed and not afraid to speak up when it's needed, she knows her stuff! She knew my venue was especially picky about clean-up and when I stopped in the day after to get my deposit, the venue told me the place looked like a wedding never even happened and that they'd be adding her to the list of their preferred vendors! If that's not a glowing review I don't know what else is! She was early to arrive for rehearsal and kept everything in line both then and on the big day. She also helped with some planning the month of. Knowing what I do now, I wish I would've had her plan the entire wedding! She's professional, kind, has great tact and experience, and I can't speak more highly of her.

Profile Picture Caili, 4/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Working with Egna was a great experience. Our rentals were very nice, delivered and set up on time. Her prices are very reasonable as well.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning

You will not be disappointed with the service that you receive from Egna and her staff!!!

Profile Picture Nicoya, 2/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If I could give Egna 10 stars, I would! From the beginning through days after our wedding, she was very responsive. She is easy to work with and open to ideas. She always has a warm smile on her face and a hug when she sees you. She will suggest other options instead of telling you "I don't know" or "No"." No" is never an answer. I must have met with her every month up until the day of our wedding (almost 12 times). She smiled, suggested and nodded through all of my idea and theme changes. She is willing to work within your budget and never pushy. I would definitely recommend/ hire her again!

Profile Picture Anita, 2/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Linens, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Drapery, Lights, Vases, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

I do not know where to begin! Wow, Egna was fantastic. She is so sweet & organized. She has an eye for design and she is definitely who you want to be working your wedding. TRUST ME! She transformed our venue into an elegant and classy wedding. She took my vision and made it a dream! She and her team are so fantastic and such a hard workers. She was there the night before setting things up so it would be perfect. She is amazing and so affordable for the quality of her work!

Profile Picture Lacie, 11/26/16, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Centerpieces, Drapery

Egna and her staff did an amazing job for our wedding at the Crystal Ballroom. Several of our guests commented on how great the decorations were - especially the floral arrangements. She is extremely easy to work with and responds promptly to any emails you send her. A+++

Profile Picture Lee, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Egna is a Must Hire! She is incredible, creative, professional and kind! We loved working with her. And, the job she did was phenomenal!! She added draping to the ceremony sight and made an unattractive area beyond beautiful!! The added bonus was her reasonable price and the fact that our daughter was thrilled with the way everything turned out!!

Profile Picture Kathy, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Loved Egna such a sweet heart!! My flowers and centerpieces were beautiful

Profile Picture Meagan, 7/8/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Egna is amazing! Having her coordinate our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. She helped make everything the day of the ceremony go so smoothly. Our family and friends who got to interact with Egna, had so many nice things to say about her. We are very thankful for everything she did, and so happy she was a part of our special day.

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/26/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Egna with A Particular Event was absolutely AMAZING. She was reasonably priced and provided so many services that were really nice to all get from the same place. The fact that she was my DOC, Florist and Linen Rental made it all easy. Every time we met with her, we talked about the timeline and what the vision was for the wedding, then that conversation turned right into flowers and linens and what would look best for the vision we were talking about. I loved that I didn't have to teach TWO people the vision I wanted for the entire thing. It was amazing. She exceeded my expectations and was such a value! I am sad I won't be seeing her anymore because she's such a positive light in the midst of all the stress planning a wedding brings. Leaving her office always made me feel calm and in great hands. She executed the wedding absolutely perfect. Thank you for being so awesome Egna. Nick, my mom and I are all very grateful you were able to make the day so easy!

Profile Picture Brittany, 3/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Egna was so sweet and professional. I think I visited her about 10 times and always with different ideas lol. She was always excited to hear what I had in mind and on the wedding she amazed me. Decorations were so beautiful. SHE WAS THE BEST!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 12/27/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Egna was our day-of-the event coordinator and was excellent! She kept in touch with us until the wedding and is extremely helpful throughout. No one from either sides of the family had to take care of anything or worry the day of because she was constantly on top of the schedule and everything that had to get done. I highly highly recommend Egna! She has a great attitude and was a pleasure to work with! :)

Profile Picture User5497240, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We chose the Day Of Coordination services and Egna was very responsive weeks before the wedding. Due to me being out of town, we even video chatted to plan! She provided suggestions and ultimately emphasized our requests. She's a professional. We had a traditional Viet wedding, and she coordinated perfectly. She's wonderful to work with. I feel so much better that she was one of the 3 ladies who were on my team to pull off our day. She advocated for me and really helped me be less stressed than it could have been. She met with us when I was able to come to town to really get an idea of what we wanted. I was on a limited budget and her services are very affordable. My ring girl ran away from the group often and Egna always found her lol. And I trusted Egna with our wedding gifts during the ceremony, that was a huge relief knowing she safely secured it. Everyone needs at least a wedding day coordinator but now I wish I chose her for the whole thing. Thank you Egna, you helped save the day!

Profile Picture Kim Thoa, 9/5/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Egna was amazing! Very fun to work with, reasonably priced. She handled everything from the bouquets and arrangements at my ceremony in the Galleria area, to the reception table linens, chair covers, flowers, and vases for my reception at Minute Maid Park. She did an amazing job and everything was beautiful!

Profile Picture Moriah, 7/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Egna is by far one of the best wedding coordinators in Houston. She is very personable, easy to talk, and understands the importance of your big day. She was so helpful in arranging my flowers, bridal bouquet and organizing my bridal party! Everything went seamless. I was not stressed at all because I had a wedding coordinator who was confident, organized, and on top of everything! If your looking for perfection and someone who really cares about your day and will execute it flawlessly! Contact A Particular Event! Thank you Egna for everything!!!

Profile Picture Courtle, 7/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Egna with A Particular Event is absolutely wonderful. She is very organized, and makes the day of your wedding easy and effortless. She coordinated all of my vendors and checked up on those who were late arriving to the venue.

I highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Erin, 3/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough great things about Egna! She was such a joy to work with and so incredibly sweet, helpful and thorough for our day-of planning. I couldn't even believe how affordable she was and she went above and beyond our expectations. She made everything the day of so seamless and easy that we didn't spend one moment worrying about what was happening when and were fully able to enjoy our beautiful wedding with friends and family. She is very responsive and detail oriented. She also helped us create our alter area for our ceremony and it was even prettier than I imagined it would be. I would HIGHLY recommend Egna to anyone, you will not regret it!!!

Profile Picture User3832963, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring a day of wedding coordinator was hands down one of our best investments on our big day. Without Egna our day wouldn't have been so enjoyable nor seamless. Egna is not only responsive, she is extremely flexible and willing to meet with me to go over details of the big day. She was an absolute delight to work with. Her services are second to none and I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture User3957815, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

AMAZING. EGNA was our Day of Coordinator and she went above and beyond our expectations and her fee was beyond affordable. From her service, responsiveness, professionalism, everything was on par if not above and beyond any high end wedding service coordinators. You cannot go wrong with Egna, Egna can do no wrong. She was so sweet, was on point with everything during the whole day. My mind was thinking about 10 different things at once, every time I made a change she quickly relayed to the other vendors. I did not have to worry about it again. Even things I forgot about!!

She gave suggestions and her input, because for most brides.. this is their first wedding and who knows what goes on! I cannot praise her enough. INCREDIBLE. HIRE HER. She's a GEM. You will be thankful.

LOVE YA EGNA!! Thank you! Thank you!

Profile Picture Bi, 10/11/14, 1 Review