Dori Fitzpatrick Photography

$5,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Most Popular Price

Hi! Welcome, I'm Dori.

I am a lover of things light, romantic, and real. When I am not photographing weddings, I'm photographing families, spending time with my 3 girls and hubby and strolling through HomeGoods. I love to travel and explore, and when we meet I'll likely have hugs for both of you as well as the best recommendations as to where you should go grab lunch.

I am a huge fan of couples intensely in love, who care most of all about the experience of their wedding day and spending it with family and friends. I love all the little details of your wedding and all the time that you have put into it. I find romance in a traditonal church wedding as well as an outdoor ceremony. Having an intimate wedding in a park surrounded by the ones you love? That sounds right up my alley. Eloping to a romatic locaiton to say your vows on a hillside? Yeah, that too. Destination beach wedding...I'll be there! Moments matter to me, especially moments that mean something. Of course we'll get beautiful photos of you and your bridal party, and I won't miss your cake cutting. But I for sure won't be passing up photos of you and your new husband sneaking away to watch the sunset or your dad crying during your first dance.

Like what you see? Yay! I think we'll be fast friends. Head over to my contact page and give me a little info about yourself & the plans for your wedding and I'll respond as quickly as possible. Talk soon!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Jenna G. Married on 08/19/2022

Dori was amazing!

Not sure how i can ever write a good enough review for how amazing Dori was. She was so helpful and attentive the entire wedding planning process and made photo taking sooo stress free. Dori's attention to detail and creativity made our wedding photos beyond beautiful. We are so beyond happy we went with her and cannot thank her enough. We will forever cherish our wedding through our beautiful photos!!
    Gina Married on 05/13/2022

Absolutely Amazing!

Dori was one of our first vendor hires back in the beginning of our engagement and we are so glad she was able to stick with us over the past two plus years of planning! Working with Dori was very easy and her excitement to take part in our wedding was contagious. We contracted Dori for our engagement photos and wedding photos so that we could meet and get familiar with each other before the big day and found this to be very beneficial for our working relationship. The engagement photos came out great and she is very good at making you feel comfortable in front of the camera. Our wedding day ran smoothly, and her creative ideas for photo locations/shots really helped make our day even more special. Having nice photos to look back on were important to us and all of her photos ended up above and beyond our expectations. We would highly recommend Dori for any photography needs. She is amazing at her craft!
  • Josh
    Monica Married on 05/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A Wedding Vendor Must-Have!

Dori made our special day seamless. She is incredibly talented and experience and it surely showed on our wedding day. Her photos are a step above the rest! Brides, if you're thinking about booking with Dori, do it!!

Dori Fitzpatrick Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! Witnessing your love and faith was truely amazing!! I am so happy you chose me to capture your day.
  • illustration stars

61 photos 路 12/31/2018
  • Morgan & Steve
    41 photos 路 09/01/2017

415 Church St Saratoga Springs, 12866
Location of (Dori Fitzpatrick Photography)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding