14841 Crystal Cove Ct # 1902, Fort Myers, FL 33919 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1

About Doreen Kline Photography

Doreen Kline Photography is a boutique wedding photography company that photographs a limited number of weddings and engagements in the Naples, Marco Island, Sanibel, Fort Myers area each year. Doreen combines creativity, art and emotion to create one of a kind wedding images that you will treasure for a lifetime. Her slideshows, albums, images boxes and mini albums are custom designed for each bride and groom. Contact us at 239-823-7784 or email Doreen at doreen@doreenkline.com to check on availability for your wedding date.

• Videos 1

67 Reviews for Doreen Kline Photography

Michelle · Getting married on 05/11/2019

My Husband and I had a destination wedding on Marco Island, FL. Since we are from New York, we relied on the hotel where we were having our wedding for all of our vendors. They gave us a folder of recommended vendors. The second we saw Doreen Kline's slideshow, we were hooked. We loved it!

I was very hesitant with all my vendors, since we never met them! Most only over the phone or through emails. I spoke to Doreen a number of times over the phone and honestly the sweetest woman, and she was even nicer when I met her in person on my wedding day!

Not only are her pictures beautiful but she is so easy going. My husband and I have been to so many weddings where we literally wanted to kill the photographers, complete opposite with Doreen and her assistant. She didn't over pose you, if she saw a cute shot- she took it, so easy going, go with the flow! My family and friends loved her and thought she was such an amazingly nice woman and great photographer!

She also gets your pictures online quickly! We were in Hawaii- 2 days after our wedding and our pictures and slideshows were up. I also got my album in August- thats 4 months after my wedding! The album is beautiful and she is really cooperative with you when doing the album and layout- she wants it to look its best!

Book this photographer, you won't regret it! SHe's the BEST!!!
    A++++

Brooke · Married on 06/28/2014

All we can say about the photography done at our daughter's wedding by Doreen and Lenny is... WOW!! The pictures were absolutely beautiful!!! We couldn't be more pleased!

Cyndie · Married on 03/29/2014

Doreen and her staff were excellent. They provided excellent photo quality and were very flexible and patient. I would highly recommend them for any occasion where fantastic photos are desired.

• Marco Island Florist  Home & Gifts
    Marco Island Florist Home & Gifts Wedding Florists

We see her everywhere there's a reasons to celebrate as she captures the moments in our lives. Great to work with and we have nothing but wonderful things to say about this professional.. Doreen Kline Photography.

• Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding Wedding Hair & Makeup

Doreen is a wonderful photographer! We have worked with her on many weddings and look forward to working with her again in the future:)

• Seaside Strings
    Seaside Strings Wedding Musicians

Doreen Kline is a true artist. Her photographs are absolutely stunning. She captures all the details of your event and puts together a very memorable slide show. I have seen her engagement books too and they are fantastic. It is always wonderful to work with her and she is very generous sharing her work. I highly recommend Doreen Kline Photgraphy!

• 14841 Crystal Cove Ct, # 1902 Fort Myers, 33919 See on map