San Mateo, San Mateo, CA 94404 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Don Mulford Weddings

I want to help you make your wedding day the joyous celebration that you have always wanted! I have been performing weddings since 1994 so I would love to use my expertise to make your wedding uniquely yours.

Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your lives. So, I take my role as the one guiding your ceremony seriously. I make every effort to develop a close relationship with you so that we can express your vision for your wedding. I will provide warm and gentle guidance which will help create a wedding experience that beautifully expresses your personalities and relationship, and becomes a lasting memory that you will cherish throughout your lives.

I approach public speaking situations with enthusiasm which motivates me to bring everyone else into the moment. Unexpected surprises, which can and do happen during formal events like weddings, do not surprise me. I easily adapt to all such sudden occurrence with spontaneity and poise.

My training makes me fully aware of the great significance and value of your marriage. I take my role in your wedding seriously, so you will find me committed, helpful, timely and well-prepared. Because I approach your wedding professionally, I am able to keep it fun!

As as an ordained minister and hospice chaplain, I have performed weddings for couples in Bay Area venues and locations since 1994. I especially enjoy this service since I was born and raised in the Bay Area and lived throughout the area most of my life. I am a warm, caring, and humorous person with many hobbies and interests that I share with my wife, children and grand-children. These qualities carry over into my wedding preparations and ceremonies so that you and your guests will truly enjoy the wedding experience.

This day is about YOU so my task is to make sure that the two of you genuinely experience a wedding that expresses your personalities and relationship.

We will meet to discuss your wedding and share our personal views and interests. Together we will build a good relationship and discover a common focus for your ceremony. We will develop a synergy that will flow into your service and wedding experience. We want to display your personalities and special style as a couple in all that we do.

My services include pre-marital counseling or coaching for cultivating healthy mutual understanding and loving closeness. By providing logistical advice and gentle guidance, I help reduce the stress of planning your wedding. Through my experience and resources, I can show you how to envision and realize a wedding that embodies your dreams and interests, and in the end, exceeds your expectations. Also, I offer many creative ideas for specializing the ceremony for you, such as in your vows.

Your ceremony will blend the sacred with the personal, providing you and your guests with a joyous, meaningful, and engaging ceremony. Delivered with a good-natured authenticity and light-hearted enthusiasm that easily connects with your family and friends, your celebration will make them feel comfortable and involved. The tone of the wedding will be romantic, relaxed, dignified, and professional.

My collaboration with others involved in the wedding, including wedding planners, musicians, and members of the wedding party and family, ensures that everything will run smoothly. My goal is to create an atmosphere of ease and enjoyment with all involved so that everything moves forward in a steady flow which allows the ceremony to come off successfully. And if unexpected changes occur at the last minute, which can happen before or during even the best-planned event, my experience and flexibility will help me to adapt smoothly to any new circumstances.

79e647cf2ad4e0cc o

Don Mulford Weddings 6
Don Mulford Weddings 7
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 08/14/2019

Perfect person for the perfect day!

Don was amazing! He was everything I had hoped for our wedding day! He was very organized and prompt on all our communications! He made the day such a breeze for us!

Sent on 08/27/2019
    Don Mulford Weddings 8

chao · Married on 07/28/2019

so professional and easy to work with

We are so happy to have Don as our wedding officiant and he did an absolutely incredible job. He go through every details with us before the wedding and personalize our ceremony according to our requirements. It is a wedding we will remember forever. Our parents are quite satisfied with the ceremony and my guest said this is the best wedding ceremony she has ever been

Sent on 07/29/2019

Don Mulford Weddings FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 500.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 50.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CA, HI, OR