Don Mulford Weddings Reviews

Don Mulford Weddings 7
  • Y

Ying Zou · Married on 01/05/2019

Great Experience!

Don is very professional and responsible. When we first connected, he shared us his thoughts and collected our feedbacks, with appropriate suggestions. We had a small wedding with a few friends and Don made the ceremony very comfortable, personal but sincere. Don has a sense of humor and made our guests laughing during the event. Thank you Don for making our big day so beautiful!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Don Mulford Weddings's reply:

Thank you Ying so much!
    I really enjoyed our day, with the blustery wind and churning ocean.
    Enjoy and God bless,
    Don
  • Larry

Larry Kai · Married on 12/15/2018

Wonderful wedding

We are so lucky to have Don as our wedding officiant. Dan has given us great advice about how to prepare and arranged everything perfectly. We couldn't ask for anything more.

Craig Yeutter · Married on 11/10/2018

Great Personalized Service

We contacted Don at the last minute when our other options fell through. Luckily he was there to help. After getting a little information from us he was able to, with short notice, create a wonderfully personalized ceremony. The event was outdoors and at night. There were supposed to be lights but it took place primarily in the dark. Unexpectedly, without being able to refer to any of his notes or documents, he was still able to conduct a very smooth and personal ceremony. I recommend him highly. -Craig

Michael Schmidt · Married on 10/20/2018

Exceptional!!!

Don Mulford officiated our wedding in October 2018 and was exceptional! Leading up to the wedding, Don was always available for any questions or concerns. He performed our ceremony the way we wanted it and helped us make our big day a success. Very professional and lots of experience!! Highly recommend him. 5/5stars, two thumbs up all the way around.

Don Mulford Weddings 8
    Don Mulford Weddings 9
    Don Mulford Weddings 10

Vanessa Garcia · Married on 10/20/2018

Unforgettable Day

One of the best and most memorable day of my life. Thank you for being apart of it and making it so successful

Don Mulford Weddings 11
  • Barbara

Barbara Rosa · Married on 09/28/2018

Pleasant and Professional!

Very professional and was excellent at the altar! Don is truly genuine in his line of work and keeps things light during the ceremony but also stays in line with what your visions are for your wedding. Would definitely recommend him to anyone considering him, just meet him in person and you will know!

Don Mulford Weddings 12

Julian · Married on 08/18/2018

Wonderful experience with Rev. Mulford

The ceremony by Rev Mulford was amazing! He was able to personalize our stories and related our best courting experiences to our friends and family! At the most stressful moments, he was able to pray with us to give strength and peace so that we would be able to enjoy the wondrous ceremoney. We would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Don Mulford Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much Julian!!
    Happy New Year to you two!
    Let me know if I can be of any assistance down the line,
    Don
  • Fogelquist2Be

Shelbie · Married on 07/28/2018

Kind officiant with great advice!

Reverend Don gave us wonderful advice leading up to our wedding day. We worked back and forth to create a ceremony with meaningful vows, verses, and a unique unity tree portion. Throughout our entire planning process Don would answer phone calls and emails very quickly. He always gave us kind advice regarding what has worked/not worked so well at previous weddings. He was respectful of our wishes every step of the way. We can not recommend him enough!

Don Mulford Weddings 13
    Don Mulford Weddings 14
    Don Mulford Weddings 15
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 07/21/2018

Professional and Personal Officiant

Don was easy going from the start and very professional. We got the chance to talk personally over the phone, email and meet in person. He gave us much needed guidance in crafting our ceremony. He got to know us and it showed through on our wedding day. Thank you, Don, for a wonderful ceremony that we will always remember!

Tim · Married on 05/19/2018

Warmth and compassion

My Wife and I could not have imagined a kinder more compassionate person to perform our vows. Don performed our ceremony flawlessly and in a manner we could not have designed - his warmth and humor contributed to our perfect day.

Chris Chow · Married on 04/21/2018

Wonderful!

Reverend Mulford was a wonderful officiant at our wedding. We had a special request to work with a Catholic Priest to also participate in the ceremony for the Catholic side of the family. It turned out beautifully, thanks to Reverend Mulford. We're so thankful to have had him.

Don Mulford Weddings 16

Robin · Married on 04/04/2018

Beyond Spectacular!

Don officiated our garden wedding on April 4, 2018 at our home in Woodside, CA. My husband and I met him at a local coffee shop and loved his kind, strong, laidback, humorous, yet, professional personality. I knew in an instant, Don was what I was hoping for in an officiant. He was very informative about the process, kept in-touch with us as the day drew closer to ensure all the bases were covered. He came to our house prior to the ceremony to view the garden and also performed a pre wedding rehearsal. Don personalized our ceremony by encouraging us to write a letter to each other and read them at the ceremony. At first, I thought this task was a nice touch, but, daunting. Today, my letter from my husband stays very close to my heart; I read it often and it is my most cherished possession. All of our guests were charmed by Don’s ability to bring laughter, tears of joy and meaning to our very special day. I highly recommend Don for a stress free, beyond spectacular experience! Thank you so very much! Robin & David.

Lara · Married on 05/21/2011

We always planned to have Don officiate our wedding, and he performed our ceremony exactly as we had hoped! Don's ease, warmth, and leadership qualities make the whole wedding party feel comfortable right from the start. Don has a unique ability to keep the feel of the day light but professional, instilling the serious commitment which is taking place, but peppering it with humor when needed. Every time I felt a moment of stress, one glance towards Don helped remind us, that we are among friends who love us, and that he is there as our loyal guide. Don takes the time to get to know you in face-to-face meetings, and tailor his sermon to suit your story, as well as your tastes and religious beliefs. We so appreciated his relaxed but strong presence. Don is a natural at public speaking, commanding the attention of the guests, balanced with loving and heartfelt words in his oratory. He includes stories from his own experiences, with your story together, into the moment of the day, and what it means for the future. We highly recommend Don Mulford for your wedding!

Sarah · Married on 06/05/2010

We were fortunate enough to find Reverend Don Mulford just a couple of weeks prior to our wedding date. He was very accommodating and professional to work with, and really cared about us as a couple. Rev. Don even took time to meet with us on several different occasions to connect with us on a spiritual and personal level. He was very courteous, sincere, and helpful as we planned the ceremony--ensuring that we were happy while assuring that all would go well.

Needless to say, the wedding went off without a hitch! The ceremony was beautifully and tastefully carried out, and many of our guests later commented on how much they enjoyed it, and how lovely it was.

As a former bride, I would not hesitate to recommend Reverend Don Mulford to anyone. He was such a compassionate and caring person who was able to bring a sense of peace and ease to an otherwise very stressful endeavor!

• U

Diana · Married on 06/27/2009

Rev. Mulford is a charismatic, caring, funny, and thoughtful man who performed our wedding ceremony without a hitch. Not only that, but he mentored my husband and I before the big day, offering guidance as to how to make our relationship the strongest it had ever been before we walked down the aisle. He worked with us in writing the ceremony, offering both his expertise and the flexibility that allowed us to make the words our own. Having a pastor who helps make your day amazing and special is SO important, and Rev. Mulford embodies everything that you could hope for in an officiant. I would happily recommend him to anyone!

Emily · Married on 07/24/2004

Rev Don was a wonderful addition to our wedding ceremony. His personality and style were just what we were looking for - very personable, interactive, casual, and sincere. He made my husband and me smile and the audience laugh throughout the ceremony. Don's interest in learning about my husband and me before the wedding in order to make the vows and ceremony very personal and specific made the experience, and now the memories, very special. We were extremely happy that Don officiated our wedding, and I would highly recommend him.

Chuck · Married on 05/19/2018

Great experience

Don was fantastic. Highly recommend

bahareh · Married on 08/28/2011

Don was very relaxed and flexible with our wedding details, and did all he could to learn about the persian tradition of sofreh and was patient and understanding. we had a smooth run wedding thanks to him and his love letter idea was a magical touch to the ceremony. thanks Don. ;)

Amy · Married on 02/19/2011

Our wedding day at Portola Valley Presbyterian Church was one of the most enjoyable days that we experienced in our relationship and certainly was a day that we will always hold dear. There were so many wonderful things in the course of the day and many people who made it special. One that certainly stands out though was Don Mulford, who presided over the ceremony with professionalism and poise. He took the time to get to know us in a prior meeting, something that you could tell was important to Don who didn't take his role lightly.

Teresa · Married on 04/07/2018

Professional and heartfelt wedding minister

Don Mulford made some valuable and impressive comments during our recent wedding ceremony which I think about often. These were based on experience and love of his own wife. I would recommend Reverend Mulford to officiate at any wedding ceremony.

Teresa Bergin Connor