Donegee Media

Garden Grove, CA View map
   1 review
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

We at Donegee Media offer comprehensive event coverage that will encompass all of your videography and photography needs. Our prices are competitive and you will get the best service in town. We specialize in Geek, Nerd, Dork and alternative style weddings. However, we also excel at traditional ceremonies, as we pay close attention to religious and cultural sensitivity. Experience with Orthodox Jewish ceremonies, Asian American tea ceremonies as well as a wide variety of Christian services.

We like to work intimately with our clients and stress quality over quantity, we pride ourselves on getting to know our clients, building close relationships with them, so that on their big day they can feel as if it's their own friends capturing your day instead of strangers.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$500

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
    Nayeli Married on 03/21/2015
    These ladies are AMAZING, they were at my wedding from start to finish. Victoria & Danni are super professional and respectful and they know how to capture the real you. They are open to anything and everything and I can not thank them enough for the beautiful pictures they provided for my wedding. I really recommend them!! Please keep in mind that they capture the beauty of the person not a fake photoshop version. In there images you can really see the happiness and beautiful inner you. I highly recommend them.

Lvl Up Beauty Lvl Up Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

I can't say enough good things about this amazing group of Lady Bosses. I have worked with them for years both personally and professionally and it is always an absolute joy. They catch some of the most beautiful and authentic moments from your event that will give you all the feels for years to come.

Garden Grove, 92843
Location of (Donegee Media)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding