Akron, OH 44310 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Donatelli Entertainment

From the moment I DJ'd my first event, I was hooked! Having the opportunity to create an exciting, enjoyable, fun-filled environment of perfectly placed songs is an unbelievable feeling! I pride myself on making sure all of your needs are taken care of, for your event. Whether it's your most anticipated day ever (your wedding day), or an event you never want to forget, I will plan out your special day to custom fit all of your needs! Being flexible for all types of events, such as weddings, birthday's, school dances, anniversaries and other parties, is my specialty. If you're looking for a DJ who will work with you in all aspects and can be affordable in today's economy, look no further. Being independently operated, I am able to beat all other's prices. I guarantee that if you meet with me to discuss your needs, you will see that I am able to provide high quality service, presented with class that will fit any budget. I look forward to making your event unforgettable!

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

• Videos 2

79 Reviews for Donatelli Entertainment

Chris Stevens · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Wedding review

Donatelli Entertainment/Dominic was our DJ for ceremony/reception. Communication leading up to the event was perfect! Everything from start to finish on the day of the event was perfect! Drawing from his past experiences, we was also able to make some great suggestions on how to work different parts. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Kailey

Kailey · Married on 06/23/2019

Great choice for DJ!

Dominic was extremely professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. He did a wonderful job with our ceremony music, and got guests out on the dance floor for the reception. Even though we had an early afternoon wedding, Dominic was able to "read the crowd" and picked songs that created a party atmosphere. Dominic was always easy to get in contact with, and I would highly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/19/2019

Best DJ around

From the start he was very helpful. He answered all my questions very fast when I had them. He did an amazing job not only with his music but keeping with the times we were doing things. He was understanding when there was last minute changes. I would recommend him for any event. The price for his service was a great deal. I don't think we could have found a better DJ.

Sent on 05/09/2019