Donatelli Entertainment

Akron, OH 44310 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Donatelli Entertainment

From the moment I DJ'd my first event, I was hooked! Having the opportunity to create an exciting, enjoyable, fun-filled environment of perfectly placed songs is an unbelievable feeling! I pride myself on making sure all of your needs are taken care of, for your event. Whether it's your most anticipated day ever (your wedding day), or an event you never want to forget, I will plan out your special day to custom fit all of your needs! Being flexible for all types of events, such as weddings, birthday's, school dances, anniversaries and other parties, is my specialty. If you're looking for a DJ who will work with you in all aspects and can be affordable in today's economy, look no further. Being independently operated, I am able to beat all other's prices. I guarantee that if you meet with me to discuss your needs, you will see that I am able to provide high quality service, presented with class that will fit any budget. I look forward to making your event unforgettable!

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

• Videos 2

75 Reviews for Donatelli Entertainment

Johnny · Married on 11/17/2018

Professional, experienced DJ

We had the pleasure of having Dom DJ our wedding this past weekend. We had very specific tastes in how we wanted the night to go and Dom was more than accommodating. He also offered recommendations that made the night go smoothly. Dom is thorough, prepared, and professional. I highly recommend using Donatelli Entertainment to make sure your wedding reception is a success.

Lauren · Married on 09/29/2018

We were very happy that we had Dominic as our DJ at our wedding! He was very professional and did a great job. We received many compliments that he kept the whole night moving smoothly - from the ceremony through the cake cutting and final dance. He was very responsive and available to answer any questions. We would definitely recommend Dominic to anyone that needed a DJ! Thank you for making our day so special!

Cassandra · Married on 08/25/2018

We just got married on August 25th and all I can say is if you want to have the party going all night long make sure you book Dom! He was amazing from start to finish. He was very accommodating and always responded back to us as soon as we contacted him. He made sure that we knew the schedule of the wedding day and made us feel comfortable throughout the whole process! If you want someone that will make your wedding music amazing you have come to the right place! My family is still raving about the music! We love this guy and would recommend him to anyone!!

Donatelli Entertainment FAQ